subaru rim ? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
subaru rim ?
Friday, November 18, 2011 5:18 PM
hey does anybody know if cavalier rims will fit on a 96 subaru impeza outback?

Re: subaru rim ?
Friday, November 18, 2011 7:12 PM
Subaru's are 5x100 until they got to the STI which came 5x114.3. Then in 08 they all went to 5x114.3.

Saturday, November 19, 2011 9:05 AM
they do. We have a set of rims off a cav on our subaru wagon. I was thinking of putting my 00Z rims on it and changing the center caps

Monday, November 21, 2011 9:09 PM
cavalier to subaru will but the subaru has a smaller hub bore than the cavalier.

also, 04 sti's were 5x100...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 6:54 PM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:Subaru's are 5x100 until they got to the STI which came 5x114.3. Then in 08 they all went to 5x114.3.

STi's (except 04) Tribecas and SVX's are the only subies with 5X114.3 bolt pattern. all other subie's are still 5x100.

Thursday, November 24, 2011 10:52 AM
strat81 wrote:cavalier to subaru will but the subaru has a smaller hub bore than the cavalier.

also, 04 sti's were 5x100...

This is true. My Rotas came off of a Subaru WRX, and we ended up having to dremal the center bore until the wheels went onto the hub.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Monday, May 07, 2012 11:15 AM
Guys, I really screwed up. I just created a force fit and threw a set of 18" Subaru Prodrive II wheels on my 2003 Cavalier lastnight. Drives great, now.. How do I get them off? Please, may I get some help? Going home to jack the car up and see if I can put my steelies back on. I am afraid I screwed myself, and worried that they are stuck on the front spindles at least. Back shouldn't be too bad.. Uhh should have noticed the bore diameter.. That 1mm overall will screw with your head.. Any suggestions guys? I have a 8lb maul at home..
Monday, May 07, 2012 4:02 PM
lugs off start kicking. or wail away at the inside of the tires. try to avoid hitting the rim.

Monday, May 07, 2012 7:59 PM
I would lube the hub with liquid wrench or similar penatrating fluid to help assist it slide off and not drag metal to metal.Just a thought

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 9:02 AM
Hey folks, yes status update. I got them all off no problem. I needed to give them a few bumps on the rubber from the back side using that 8lb maul. There was no kicking those off, it was hardcore. I approached a local machine shop about them and buddy said he should be able to open those up no problem nice and true. So it's only 1mm? Is there a clearance diameter for Cavalier hubs somewhere or will the 57.1mm be enough? After that you should be able to use them on both Subaru and Cavalier.. Oh yes almost forgot, those Andy's Auto Sport longer wheel studs. Are those any good? GM want like over 30 bucks for 1 reg stud and they want 70 for 20 is this real?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search