I love vw - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I love vw
Saturday, November 26, 2011 10:09 AM
I know there are a few vw lovers here so just thought id share a couple vids

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae

Re: I love vw
Saturday, November 26, 2011 11:46 AM
noomnoooooooom noom

Modding my j since I found the org
Saturday, November 26, 2011 4:58 PM
Very nice videos.

Had the exact same GTi few years ago with everything Neuspeed on it. God it was a pain in the ass. It looked great lowered and 18" BBS wheels on it.
Thursday, December 08, 2011 12:57 PM
MyKoup_owns_theZ wrote:Very nice videos.

Had the exact same GTi few years ago with everything Neuspeed on it. God it was a pain in the ass. It looked great lowered and 18" BBS wheels on it.

Why was it such a PITA? Iv had mine for a while now and its been really good to me

Not a lot of love here for Dubs That first vid with the MK2 thats got MK5 power plant and interior is just plain badass

Thursday, December 08, 2011 1:13 PM
i love the 2nd gen gti. 4 light front is sexy! the cis-e system killed me though

Thursday, December 08, 2011 4:36 PM
The four light Hella front grill is nice but freaking expensive! If I remember correctly I paid around 600$ back then for it.

Quote:

Why was it such a PITA?

Possessed electrical system,overheating, 3 head gaskets in 11 months, leaking sunroof etc...lol
Thursday, December 08, 2011 5:03 PM
MyKoup_owns_theZ wrote:The four light Hella front grill is nice but freaking expensive! If I remember correctly I paid around 600$ back then for it.

Quote:

Why was it such a PITA?

Possessed electrical system,overheating, 3 head gaskets in 11 months, leaking sunroof etc...lol

That is crazy price for the grill. IV got a couple of them from the bone yard for almost nothing lol.

Was yours a 1.8? The windshield did leak in mine but I think that was a bad install, new one is great now. The only issue I have at this moment is the drivers side quarter has a bit of rust that's gonna need some attention. Also a little bit on the hatch. Overall its treated me very well so far( knock on wood).

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search