The End For SAAB - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The End For SAAB
Monday, December 19, 2011 8:02 AM
After a long, drawn-out process, SAAB finally files for bankruptcy.

Saab Automobile Files for Bankruptcy

Very disappointing as they had definitely started to get on the right track with the 95 and had a real promising successor to the 93 coming up, as well as their latest PhoeniX Concept to illustrate their new direction.

Farewell SAAB.

Re: The End For SAAB
Monday, December 19, 2011 11:20 AM
In before goodwewnch says this is super old news and you're worthless since you posted something new before he did.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, December 19, 2011 7:42 PM
lol ^

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, December 19, 2011 8:11 PM
Monday, December 19, 2011 11:52 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:b-b-b-bbbbut i thought saab was gm?

They sold off saab when the government bailed them out.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 12:40 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:In before goodwewnch says this is super old news and you're worthless since you posted something new before he did.

That would have made sense if the news was from 2010.... or 2009, 2008 etc. Seems your usual sexual frustration in life has crossed paths with reasoning, and in conclusion you get what you wrote.
I'll give you WhiteCavy's old GF number (so you can loose some tension), if you can find where I said anything like you said and it isn't a fact that it is old.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 1:18 AM
I always look forward to Goodwrench updates! Have for years!

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 5:25 AM
Roofy wrote:I always look forward to Goodwrench updates! Have for years!

So search manufacturer sites, Edmunds, and other automotive sites. I don't have an issue with the things he posts, I have an issue with him speaking like he has some insider knowledge that we don't have access to.... he doesn't.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:00 AM
Sounds like envy, but keep assuming kid if it makes you feel better.
Like I told you before, if I strike a bad chord with you, I suggest that red X button on the upper right side, or IGNORE me while not ruining threads, and carry on with life.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:17 AM
I bought a Saturn, they close up shop. I buy a SAAB...they go bankrupt. Anyone have a car brand they don't like? I am in the market for a second car.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:52 AM
Honda

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 9:04 AM
John Lenko wrote:Honda

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 9:26 AM
FIAT. get rid of that ugly little barbie 500 car. my god i saw one in real life and thought. "i have left better morning after three cups of coffee dueces than that. "

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:32 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:
Roofy wrote:I always look forward to Goodwrench updates! Have for years!

So search manufacturer sites, Edmunds, and other automotive sites. I don't have an issue with the things he posts, I have an issue with him speaking like he has some insider knowledge that we don't have access to.... he doesn't.

Not to flame u, but why search through dozens of websites for info, when I can just come to the OTHER CARS forum and read all of the interesting stuff that I care about??? Wether its Goodwrench or someone else, this forum is pretty up to date with alot of the latest news. Either here or Jalopnik are my go-to sites for info.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 6:52 PM
londonz24 wrote:I bought a Saturn, they close up shop. I buy a SAAB...they go bankrupt. Anyone have a car brand they don't like? I am in the market for a second car.

GMC. Get rid of a brand that actually is useless and unoriginal.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:12 PM
they are also calling to end ALL warranties!???!! talk about SCREWING all recent customers right up the pooper without using any lube...

cliff notes via smileys
Saab=
Saab owners=

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 7:41 PM
Godspeed wrote:they are also calling to end ALL warranties!???!! talk about SCREWING all recent customers right up the pooper without using any lube...

cliff notes via smileys
Saab=
Saab owners=

DETROIT -- In the event Saab cannot or will not fulfill its obligations to administer the warranty programs with its U.S. and Canadian dealers through Saab Cars North America or otherwise, General Motors will take necessary steps to ensure that remaining warranty obligations on Saab vehicles marketed by GM in the United States and Canada will be honored.

http://media.gm.com/content/media/us/en/gm/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2011/Dec/1220_saab

i have a 2007 saab still under warranty from gm do to getting the extended.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search