Fixing the GTZ :) - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fixing the GTZ :)
Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:04 PM
Didnt get much pics since I was loosing daylight and busy working. But I will get more pics. Bumper is on but will be removed to re-adjust bumper support.

HOPE TO GET HER LOOKING LIKE THIS AGAIN...

GMR has got nothing on this

Re: Fixing the GTZ :)
Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:15 PM
I hope so too! I love GTZ's

Friday, December 09, 2011 3:51 AM
What happened to it?

Friday, December 09, 2011 7:23 AM
I love those old berettas Bring her back!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, December 09, 2011 7:24 AM

Friday, December 09, 2011 9:51 AM
I had a small fender bender with a 300 c. Nothing happened to his car. My car basically went under his rear bumper....lol

Friday, December 09, 2011 9:59 AM
I miss my Beretta... heck, i miss my Corsica

Friday, December 09, 2011 3:37 PM
lol wow that brings back memories. my white 95 base has looked like that TWICE now. god damn deer! save a car, kill a deer!

if you need any Z04 specific ish i have all that stuff i believe, splash gaurds, header panel, fogs/turns, various other stuff. its just sitting in my rafters un-used. $40 plus shipping and you can have the lot.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Friday, December 09, 2011 4:36 PM
http://jalopnik.com/5865841/how-to-paint-your-car-for-less-than-100

for a second i thought this was your car but upon closer inspection i dont think it is. still looks great tho
Friday, December 09, 2011 5:51 PM
Always had a soft spot for Beretta GTZ's and Lumina Z34's....
Friday, December 09, 2011 7:42 PM
always some sort of GTZ at my local pick n pull.. we had a few pace cars

Friday, December 09, 2011 11:53 PM
there good cars, gas mileage is good, sporty exterior, quick lil quad 4, awesome 3rd gear, etc. Just needs an LSD.

RWD GTZ Turbo is my dream.

Saturday, December 10, 2011 5:59 AM
Quote:

RWD GTZ Turbo is my dream.

Will follow your build thread.
Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:07 PM
the_miker17(u kiddin) wrote:http://jalopnik.com/5865841/how-to-paint-your-car-for-less-than-100

for a second i thought this was your car but upon closer inspection i dont think it is. still looks great tho

A lot of the comments to that jaloponic article are funny, they dont understand that rustoneum is oil based (or even a paint brand). And dont seem to realize that it'll just look like the car was painted in the 50's (but look like it still is the 50's).

1994 Saturn SL2 Home Coming Edition: backup car
2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Coupe: In a Junk Yard
1995 Mazda Miata R-package Class=STR
Sponsored by: Kronos Performance

WPI Class of '12 Mechanical Engineering
WPI SAE Risk and Sustainability Management Officer
Sunday, December 11, 2011 10:36 AM
^^ i bought the spoiler off that car, it looked pretty damn good and held up to 2 winters just fine. you could however see brush lines in the paint but you had to look closely...

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Sunday, December 11, 2011 2:21 PM
Leafy (Club Jeffie FEA man) wrote:
the_miker17(u kiddin) wrote:http://jalopnik.com/5865841/how-to-paint-your-car-for-less-than-100

A lot of the comments to that jaloponic article are funny, they dont understand that rustoneum is oil based (or even a paint brand). And dont seem to realize that it'll just look like the car was painted in the 50's (but look like it still is the 50's).

jalop is just full of twats in general. o many blow hards that think they know what they are talking about have actually have no technical training or any experience with cars and just go off what they see on the interwebs

still love it regardless
Sunday, December 11, 2011 5:31 PM
Back on subject

Finally decided to just slap the front end on and not by picky on fitment for now. Car will see a body shop soon.

Pass fender needs some body work. Junkyard hood in white in good condition was pure luck

My new kicks

Thursday, December 29, 2011 5:31 AM
DOHC_tuner wrote:Back on subject

Finally decided to just slap the front end on and not by picky on fitment for now. Car will see a body shop soon.

Pass fender needs some body work. Junkyard hood in white in good condition was pure luck

My new kicks

I bought a GTZ in 1990 a white one , I wish I still had it. They look as good today as they did in 90.

Thursday, December 29, 2011 1:24 PM
Yeah I love the dam car. Its a 1990 and still drives great. Still makes me sad to see her in this shape after the accident.

She really needs to visit a bodyshop to get all the little kinks out.

Here is a small update....I wasnt going to post cause this thread wasnt getting much hits so I was gonna let it die.

Party needed after so much work

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search