Sentra Progress thread - Page 15 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sentra Progress thread
Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:40 AM
Agreed ^^

but imo that car is just all over the place now

Sunday, August 12, 2012 11:13 AM
Haha wow Phil "I agree with the guy who said he will keep his opinion to himself......here's my opinion".

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:14 PM
You guys are great!

Monday, August 13, 2012 9:15 AM
While not my style, we go back a bit and I don't think you've swayed from your style and creativity one bit and there's something to be said for for that, in a positive manner.

So in short, props!

Monday, August 13, 2012 1:58 PM
Thanks so much Joe brother! I appreciate that very much!

Monday, August 13, 2012 2:56 PM
DO THE DAMN THING!

Monday, August 13, 2012 6:40 PM
Front spacers are on and the stance is complete. Nothing to drastic. My new phone has a @!#$ty camera with no flash so the pics arent the best. Next and last mod for the season is a carbon fiber battery cover and that should finish out this year of modding. Winter time I will be piecing together my Spec-V rear disk conversion.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 7:04 AM
I don't feel like going back thru a whole bunch of pages, but has the red stripe on the wheels always been there since you painted them? It makes them look weird to me.
I like everything you've done, except for the plate topper does tho, that's the only piece that looks out of place to me. Even the gas door doesn't bother me much.

As for the red under the hood, if you're doing a cf battery top, maybe cf some of the red pieces? Or I liked the copper suggestion, I think that would bring the color flow in the engine bay better. But hey, I know you like it, and it's your car.

Great job on all the work you've done! (Work must be slow lately huh lol)

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 8:16 AM
Thanks man! Actually ive been slammed with work. I do the work on my car after I close the doors of the shop. The red stripe was not always on the wheels. It was a last minute fix to a huge problem. Front rim on driverside got damaged from a pothole when my wife was driving on the chrome lip. I spend 6 hours sanding it down and smoothing it out. It was the day before the show so I had to think of something fast. So I did some tape work and sprayed it HOK sunrise red. New wheel is $750 so I figured it was my best quick fix. You wouldnt believe the compliments I get on the red stripe though so I figured for a couple of months I run it and see what develops.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:11 PM
so do you like delete your photos when you add new ones? NOTHING but the most recent pics in the thread show every time you post pics

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 1:27 PM
Yeah Dustin I cleared out my photobucket. But the build pics are here Build pics

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 3:08 AM
Dustin I wanted to thank you brother! By going through all the pics to post here I was baffled at how much I actually did to this car in this past year. I certainly brought me back to the begining of this year thats for sure! Man time does fly

My sons ride

My favorite pic!!

And thats all folks lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:36 AM

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:39 AM
LOVE IT!

Monday, August 20, 2012 7:08 PM

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:50 AM
I so love that front end!

Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:05 PM
What he said! ! ^^

Thursday, August 23, 2012 11:07 PM
Thanks guys!

Friday, August 31, 2012 7:22 PM

Saturday, September 01, 2012 7:25 AM
it must be the design of the car but every time you post pics I can't help but think how small the wheels look.

props on the work put into the car!

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:19 AM
Adam Risden wrote:

So which one of those goofy lookin dudes is you?
I love that front end! Every time I see a newer Sentra now I think of yours and how much better the stock ones could look!!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Thursday, September 06, 2012 7:54 AM
All set and ready to roll

Saturday, September 08, 2012 6:16 AM

Friday, September 14, 2012 11:40 AM

Friday, September 14, 2012 12:05 PM

Saturday, September 15, 2012 6:36 PM
Import Wars was a great show today and I wish I took more pics of all the other amazing cars, but I was so busy detailing today I didnt have a chance. Anyway it was an honor to receive 1st place Best in show Nissan! My bro Javier receive 1st place Best in show display set up and 2nd place Best in show Honda. My bro Nate D receive 2nd place Best in show Nissan for his Spec-V and Nate placec 2nd Best in show Subaru! Great times! Thank you for looking! Let me know how liked the pics

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search