Sentra Progress thread - Page 20 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sentra Progress thread
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:07 AM
Of course! That was actually part of the original plan before the turbo fab build. So one thing at a time. Once I get the CVT tranny fluid flush and install the Mishimoto radiator I can go get my tune. Today I am going to be driving the car home from New York so wish me luck guys!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:30 AM
WOw, last time I looked at this thread last year, you were still working on aesthetics. Now I come back and "BAM!", turbo build. NIIIICEE!!!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:12 AM
No Internals?????

You will be upset when you want more boost, and have to re-do it all again!
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:28 AM
He has a CVT though, it won't hand much more boost. One of the things that plagues me

Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:52 PM
Now that is a good noise.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:26 PM
Well I got the car home in one piece this morning at 2am. Took me 6 hours to get home in MA from NY. Damn CT hills and staying out of boost was no fun at all, but I did it and I am very happy! It was a really hard day, the bus that I took to NY got into a major car accident in Manhattan and that delayed my arrival time to the shop by two hours. No one was hurt, but it sucks non the less. Ill post some pics as the reassembly takes place, but this is cake compared to what I've been through with this car these past 3 months

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 2:49 PM

Passenger rear door panel installed. (Before Meguiar's cleaning treatment lol)

Optima yellow top color swap with custom carbon fiber battery cover sprayed chameleon maple effect

radiator shroud shaped for turbo piping

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:01 PM
awesome work buddy

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:58 PM
Thanks so much Wade brother! I should have this thing all wrapped up for the season in a week or so hopefully! Also one more surprise for the fam Wilwood 6 piston BBK for the fronts with 12.6" rotors, custom caliper brakets fabricated by fastbrakes aswell! So these are a 1st for my platform.

Saturday, May 25, 2013 5:59 AM
Still more work to do, but its coming together. Still awaiting Wilwood BBK to arrive. Also plan on ordering Redline Motorsports hood struts in the near future and of course wrapping the seats in the upcoming months

Sunday, May 26, 2013 5:17 AM
veeeery nice!

needs bags......

Monday, May 27, 2013 7:19 AM
Sickest Sentra I have ever seen... I love it. I am sure you are proud as hell.

Now go work on that interior! ;P

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:44 PM
Not usually my style but I like it.

The wheels look awkwardly small with the size of the body kit and everything though.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:36 AM
Brian wrote:Not usually my style but I like it.

The wheels look awkwardly small with the size of the body kit and everything though.

Ever see the stock Sentras? They are cursed with just always looking like that I think. Haha.

Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:03 PM
All reworked! Negative battery cable all wire brush cleaned, wetsanded and reinstalled with new black ground bolts.

Rear seat armrest cup holder. Ready for clear

Shifter base installed after LED bulb swap

Sunday, June 09, 2013 6:39 AM

Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:44 PM
updates?????

Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:22 PM
I can appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this project but.....

Why the cheapo battery terminals? Such a nice engine bay should have a little bling.
Thursday, June 13, 2013 8:08 PM
Looks like stock terminals/ground wires to me. Why replace things that don't need to be replaced?

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Friday, June 14, 2013 8:16 AM
work in progress maybe aswell?

yep, I think so

Friday, June 14, 2013 7:46 PM
Those pics above were taken after I cleaned up the bay, tucked some wires and wire brushed and wetsand the battery cables due to them being covered in corroded crap. Also Wilwood front BBK will be here soon!

Friday, June 14, 2013 9:06 PM
I really like this car, tastefully done with an agressive front end! The only thing needed is bigger tires.. lol

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 3:42 AM
I agree and this is in the works after the tune! Also good news the Wilwoods will arrive this upcoming Monday aswell!!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:03 AM
looks really good....only two things I would change is it needs more low and the interior is screaming for aftermarket seats

other than that it looks great

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:40 PM
Don't take this as "hate" as people say these days.... BUT. I find the irony too funny not to point out.

"Built not bought"...........All the go fast goodies BUILT by someone else who you BOUGHT their services from. Just saying.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search