Get a Cobalt SS LNF? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Get a Cobalt SS LNF?
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:29 AM
Guys my fiance and I have parted ways leaving me with 2 cars. The cavalier I own and a 2011 Kia Sportage EX Fully loaded which I am backwards on. I am debating trading in both cars for a 2009 Cobalt SS Turbo with about 40,000 miles on it. This would shave about $150 off my car payment and reduce my insurance, taxes, ect. I really don't see myself driving a sportage, it was mainly the girl's choice.

Re: Get a Cobalt SS LNF?
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:30 AM
The Cobalts I have seen are going for $15-16,000 btw.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:16 PM
Do it! Love mine, Got it for 14k out the door!

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:27 PM
I think I might just do it if there is still one available when I finally get the Kia back from her (I'm letting her borrow it until her dad can help her get a new car). Its really tempting... that or a 2009 WRX.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:27 PM
girl i work with has a 09 SS TC she loves it i have a 07 G5 GT love my car. I would get it.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:39 AM
Mr Newb wrote:I think I might just do it if there is still one available when I finally get the Kia back from her (I'm letting her borrow it until her dad can help her get a new car). Its really tempting... that or a 2009 WRX.

If you want resale value I would go with the wrx. Also, the awd in a Subaru is unbeatable. They hold their value so much better than an Chevy (minus maybe a vette) ever will. I had my Subaru for less than a year and ended up selling it for what I owed on it, and that was just a base impreza. Don't get me wrong, I love the new cobalts, looked at them for a while, but you will get yourself upside down pretty quick on it I would think, unless you get a steal on it. Just some food for thought.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 2:19 PM
I would if i could

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, January 22, 2012 8:29 AM
They are sweet cars i just recently traded my 2010 in for a new Ram

I was making 340 whp and 402 tq with mine

It was fun but not practical for me and my family anymore

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search