New truck - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New truck
Tuesday, February 07, 2012 4:40 PM
I haven't posted in a long time. But I still read some of the threads on the site. I have a 96 z 24 that's getting some work done to it. I now have an 09 sierra with the 5.3 as a dd. Here are some pics of each
The z24. Don't have any recent pics

The 09

C&C welcome

Re: New truck
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 12:37 AM
Any mods planned for your truck?
Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:11 PM
I'm gettin a dynomax vt cat back for it and the gmpp air intake. Then tinting the windows and some rims for now.
Sunday, February 19, 2012 8:19 PM
I am looking at getting the magnaflow duals for mine. I got the K&N intake, HID's, swapped out the deck for my alpine I had in my Explorer. 2 12" subs and box (which I will sell locally so I can get something for under the seat) Bought a Rough Country leveling kit which I will put on when I get new rims and tires. And that will pretty much do it for major mods other than LED interior lighting and small stuff like that.
Monday, February 20, 2012 10:23 AM
The reason I'm goin with the dynomax vt is due to the truck havin AFM and the drone it produces when runnin on 4 cylinders. I've been wanting HID's but I also want some projectors made by Recon. The under seat boxes run for around 120 on some sites that I've seen. I also put on a blacked out emblem which I'll post a pic later on.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search