Retired Navy Vet gets caught vandalizing a evo - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Retired Navy Vet gets caught vandalizing a evo
Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:09 PM
Skilz10179 wrote:XceedSpeed members aren't to be fukked with! LOL

Oh but they will be, right in the pooper, when they are thrown into federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for assault. And before you try to talk your way around them going to prison, remember one thing. We live in the days that someone can sue you and win because they get hurt inside your house while they are robbing you. It seems in this case that the evidence is more then sufficient to prove beyond a doubt that they exceeded the bounds of self defense.

Friday, December 09, 2011 12:09 AM
I'm willing to bet that most of the ppl in this thread would have done something similar even though they're saying they wouldn't on here. Cmon people get real. If you walked out and saw someone trashing your car you would definitely not be so ho-hum about it.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Friday, December 09, 2011 12:10 AM
I'm willing to bet that most of the ppl in this thread would have done something similar even though they're saying they wouldn't on here. Cmon people get real. If you walked out and saw someone trashing your car you would definitely not be so ho-hum about it.

Friday, December 09, 2011 5:28 AM
True story: When I worked at a gas station, I parked around the corner where I couldn't see the car. Went out to use the bathroom(at side of building), and saw a kid digging through all my personal @!#$ stealing change and whatever else he could get his hands on. I did NOT bash his face in until he bled all over the place like my rage would have wanted me to, I grabbed him by the shirt, threw him in the bathroom, shut the door and called the cops. Not everyone(even with my temper) is a hot headed dumb piece of trash looking to swing fists at everyone.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Friday, December 09, 2011 6:47 AM
Also, somebody messing with a $30,000 evo is different than someone messing with a $3,000 cavalier/sunfire. My car has been vandalized several times (keyed, broken into 4-5 times [living on a college campus]), there is no way I would've beat anyone over it. Was I pissed off? Yes. Would I have beat the hell out of someone and risked going to jail for it? No. I'm about 6'3 235, so I'm no small guy, but I don't go throwing fists when I get angry. Unless my family or something was involved it's just not worth it.

Friday, December 09, 2011 8:22 AM
No. Its not that different. Its property that is insured and its @!#$ cosmetic damage. As said in the thread on xceed, detain him, call the cops. U have a friend with u and apparently were tough enough to beat his ass, u can hold him up till cops get there. @!#$ with family, friends, spouse etc., beat ass to protect them. But commit assault and video tape ur Tommy tough guy trash talking about him being "lucky I left you with your life"?? OVER PAINT DAMAGE ON A CAR!?? sorry but that makes you a dumb trashy piece that deserves to get in legal trouble just as much as the idiot who did the painting.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Friday, December 09, 2011 8:50 AM
Bob wrote:
Skilz10179 wrote:XceedSpeed members aren't to be fukked with! LOL

Oh but they will be, right in the pooper, when they are thrown into federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for assault. And before you try to talk your way around them going to prison, remember one thing. We live in the days that someone can sue you and win because they get hurt inside your house while they are robbing you. It seems in this case that the evidence is more then sufficient to prove beyond a doubt that they exceeded the bounds of self defense.

I completely agree with you. As my original post was somewhat in a joking sense, i might as well add my real opinion...

Assuming the "navy guy" has no permanent injuries i think he got exactly what he deserved, no one is above a good ass whooping. Even with that said, beating the guy up like that is not a good idea being that it is illegal and will most likely land that kid in a lot of legal trouble. I can't even imagine if i would be able to control myself if i were put in the position that kid was...

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Friday, December 09, 2011 9:52 AM
Idk how true it is but a guy I know who MMA fights says his fists had be registered as lethal weapons. But he is a bit of a blow-hard. On the off chance he's right, Evo guy might see the inside of a cell.

Friday, December 09, 2011 2:41 PM
I'm still of the opinion that if someone is vandalizing or stealing MY stuff, that I worked hard for, and bought with MY hard earned money, I will be goddamned if some lowlife piece of crap is going to take it from me. The only thing they'll get is knocked in the jaw. That's the problem with people nowadays. They're all too fvkcing soft. If people want to bend over and take it while someone robs their stuff, that's fine. But I on the other hand won't.

Yeah the two on one is kinda a dickhead move depending on the circumstances, and the video taping is just plain dumb. I'm not defending that. Just stating my opinion.

Saturday, December 10, 2011 1:05 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:No. Its not that different. Its property that is insured and its @!#$ cosmetic damage. As said in the thread on xceed, detain him, call the cops. U have a friend with u and apparently were tough enough to beat his ass, u can hold him up till cops get there. @!#$ with family, friends, spouse etc., beat ass to protect them. But commit assault and video tape ur Tommy tough guy trash talking about him being "lucky I left you with your life"?? OVER PAINT DAMAGE ON A CAR!?? sorry but that makes you a dumb trashy piece that deserves to get in legal trouble just as much as the idiot who did the painting.

I was saying in the sense people are saying they would whoop somebody's ass over a car (presumably a j-body on here), I agree that no matter the car it's not worth doing that to somebody and they should have thrown him on the ground and waited for the cops to arrive instead of being idiots and probably getting into more trouble than the guy who did the damage

Saturday, December 10, 2011 1:18 PM
QQ less, guy what was coming, It's called Darwinism.

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs

Saturday, December 10, 2011 4:08 PM
No, it's called English. Get on it.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Saturday, December 10, 2011 8:44 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:No, it's called English. Get on it.

Saturday, December 10, 2011 9:27 PM
Classic. Internet grammar Nazi's are going on what.. 10 years now?

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Sunday, December 11, 2011 11:51 AM
Oedwards wrote:Classic. Internet grammar Nazi's are going on what.. 10 years now?

No grammar nazis come when little mistakes are made. That sentence made zero sense.

Monday, December 12, 2011 5:07 AM
Roofy wrote:I'm still of the opinion that if someone is vandalizing or stealing MY stuff, that I worked hard for, and bought with MY hard earned money, I will be goddamned if some lowlife piece of crap is going to take it from me. The only thing they'll get is knocked in the jaw. That's the problem with people nowadays. They're all too fvkcing soft. If people want to bend over and take it while someone robs their stuff, that's fine. But I on the other hand won't.

Yeah the two on one is kinda a dickhead move depending on the circumstances, and the video taping is just plain dumb. I'm not defending that. Just stating my opinion.

I'll write ya letters in jail. I've caught people 4-5 times trying to steal @!#$ on my car, I call the police, and wait for em. I'd rather see em in jail for months then whoop their ass, and end up in jail myself. Guy handled it in a completely wrong manner and deserves time himself, especially when 2 of em were beating this dudes ass. Was what he did wrong? of course but it didnt deserve assault
Friday, February 17, 2012 9:32 AM
@!#$ with another man's property is a straight pussy act. I'm glad whoever did it supposedly got an ass beating. Vandalizing property should come with a mandatory ass beating, there is never any justification for it.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, February 17, 2012 12:18 PM
Just wondering.... Let's say that presumably the man who vandalized the Evo would then be legally responsible for the cost to get it repainted (either insurance or out of pocket). But if the owner of the car assaulted him, could the older guy counter-sue him? What I'm trying to say is do you think the kid had to end up paying for it himself, since he assaulted the guilty party?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search