my new ride.. 04 saab 9-3 arc - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my new ride.. 04 saab 9-3 arc
Monday, March 05, 2012 11:56 AM
Welp after a long 4 year wait of debating I finally did it.. I sold my j's because I was sick of driving junk and got this beautiful 2004 saab 9-3 arc with 67k on the odo.... I'm so in love with this thing.... More pics to come.

Re: my new ride.. 04 saab 9-3 arc
Monday, March 05, 2012 12:17 PM
You sold the cavi?

Monday, March 05, 2012 1:32 PM
I'm a fan, almost just like my old 04 Aero. Have any plans for it?

Monday, March 05, 2012 2:35 PM
I'm sad yet happy for you Tony. Congrats.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Monday, March 05, 2012 3:22 PM
SLO CAV (autocrossing dude) wrote:Welp after a long 4 year wait of debating I finally did it.. I sold my j's because I was sick of driving junk and got this beautiful 2004 saab 9-3 arc with 67k on the odo.... I'm so in love with this thing.... More pics to come.

:-( ouch

New new ride man

Monday, March 05, 2012 3:56 PM
Take it as a personal attack if you want, but Cavalier's ARE throw away cars, he has a good point with the upgrading! My only concern is the scarce parts market and lack of factory support or warranty with SAAB, but they're such nice cars!

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, March 05, 2012 4:35 PM
LOL I sold my Cavy today too!

I laughed at that right away.

Nice Saab!

Monday, March 05, 2012 7:03 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Take it as a personal attack if you want, but Cavalier's ARE throw away cars, he has a good point with the upgrading! My only concern is the scarce parts market and lack of factory support or warranty with SAAB, but they're such nice cars!

Yep cavs are.. after everything I've had to replace on my yellow cav I was done. Yes the support for saab does suck. I have zero regrets getting rid of my cavs....

Monday, March 05, 2012 7:16 PM
LOL I have not looked back at making my car stock, it was the best decision I've ever made. Headaches and stress gone.. it's just a dd now
Monday, March 05, 2012 8:37 PM
Looks good!

After driving the same car for years, it's pretty easy to get tired of them...as it is, most of the few I've found at junkyards are pretty much totally used up...

Part of them big reason mine is still stock now....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Tuesday, March 06, 2012 2:45 AM
Love the SAAB.

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 9:06 AM
nice saab but was never really a fan of the looks of them

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 9:39 AM
The Jew wrote:nice saab but was never really a fan of the looks of them

Now see I love the looks I think they are sexy.... At least the 03+ now old saabs..... ewwwww.....

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 3:01 PM
SLO CAV (autocrossing dude) wrote:

Now see I love the looks I think they are sexy.... At least the 03+ now old saabs..... ewwwww.....

yea ive driven a few 03 and 04 my friends have had....nice ride and very comfy but for some reason the looks just dont do anything for me

but again im one of those people who still loves his junky throw away cavalier lol

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 6:59 PM
The Jew wrote:

yea ive driven a few 03 and 04 my friends have had....nice ride and very comfy but for some reason the looks just dont do anything for me

but again im one of those people who still loves his junky throw away cavalier lol

Lol. I wish I had the time and will to keep the cavs but I don't. I work at a Toyota car plant so I work on cars all day so when it comes tine to work on the cavs I didn't want to. But the yellow cav went to a good friend of mine and i told him I have dibs on it when he sales it lol.

Sunday, April 01, 2012 10:20 PM
ok guys i did my first mod to the saab LOL.... lowered it on Eibach springs...

Wanna see why i had to swap springs... the 03-06 9-3's had a issue with the front springs breaking due to road salts etc building up in he spring purch. well mine had a "fractured" spring as my dealer put it.... looks more like broken to me...

Sunday, April 01, 2012 11:37 PM
Dam

Monday, April 02, 2012 2:06 AM
JUCNBST wrote:Dam

Yep... Sucks too because I was told no dealer in the nation has nor can get stock springs for a undetermined amount of time so I said f it and git the eibach.... Glad I did....

Monday, April 02, 2012 11:53 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:My only concern is the scarce parts market and lack of factory support or warranty with SAAB, but they're such nice cars!

told you so? lol

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 1:06 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:My only concern is the scarce parts market and lack of factory support or warranty with SAAB, but they're such nice cars!

told you so? lol

Lol ah well.. I'm glad I got the eibachs it handles so much better now....

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 4:42 AM
Looks good. Whats the ride like on stock struts with the springs?

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 9:52 AM
So far the ride.didn't change.. it handles way better now too.

Saturday, April 07, 2012 3:08 PM
The Jew wrote:

x2

FU Tuning

Sunday, April 08, 2012 3:50 PM
I had a 06 9-3 Arc convertible for a little while. Loved the car, hated the lack of power, and aftermarket support is not great by any means. Get an OptiFlow intake for that thing. You'll be glad you did!!
Sunday, April 08, 2012 6:06 PM
SLO CAV (no more) now slosaab wrote:
JUCNBST wrote:Dam

Yep... Sucks too because I was told no dealer in the nation has nor can get stock springs for a undetermined amount of time so I said f it and git the eibach.... Glad I did....

Did the spring cross reference to a G6, Aura, or Malibu?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search