Sentra Progress thread - Page 9 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sentra Progress thread
Friday, April 20, 2012 7:37 AM

Friday, April 20, 2012 9:28 AM

Tomorrow morning Ill wetsand and buff the hood before installation

Friday, April 20, 2012 11:17 AM
Nice! Once I saw what you did with the front bumper, I was pretty sure that was the direction you were going with the hood. Lets see that thing back together and in the sunlight!

Friday, April 20, 2012 11:32 AM
Im thinking im just gonna install everything and just install the headlights when they get here.... I just want to see how it all looks together

Friday, April 20, 2012 11:57 AM
Install already! lol. We wanna see it too!

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Friday, April 20, 2012 1:52 PM

Friday, April 20, 2012 1:56 PM
The hood looks MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, April 21, 2012 7:21 AM

Saturday, April 21, 2012 8:54 AM
Thanks guys! Considering that EVERYTHING has gone wrong today this is what I have gotten accomplished today.

Saturday, April 21, 2012 10:02 AM

Saturday, April 21, 2012 1:15 PM
Yes! Soo much win, it looks really good. The color scheme you have going on is great. This cars going to looks bad ass.

Saturday, April 21, 2012 1:20 PM
Chris A. wrote:Yes! Soo much win, it looks really good. The color scheme you have going on is great. This cars going to looks bad ass.

Thanks so much man! Still more to do before I get this front on, but everyday im getting closer!

Saturday, April 21, 2012 1:59 PM
Holy crap so much nice and fast work in this thread!!!!!

Love everything you're doing man!! Keep it up!
Saturday, April 21, 2012 2:01 PM
Love it. Will ignore you until front bumper is on.
Do work son.

Saturday, April 21, 2012 8:28 PM
Hood looks great.

Needs a different grill if ur goin with mesh for the lip tho. Gotta match in my opinion.

Saturday, April 21, 2012 9:04 PM
I am not going to use the current grill that I have on. It wont fit. I am going to use the SE-R black honeycomb grill with the trim piece on front of the grill painted in chameleon to match everything else. The trim is piece is the last thing that needs to get painted

Sunday, April 22, 2012 1:48 PM
Gotcha. Carry on.....

Sunday, April 22, 2012 2:52 PM
Lol I just read what I wrote and im like how the hell did I write that lol.. I was trying to say that the grill trim piece is the last piece that needs to get painted. I wetsanded down the primer on it yesterday.

Sunday, April 22, 2012 5:04 PM
Here is the grill without the trim molding that will be painted the same chameleon color. Just wanted to show you guys what the SE-R grill looked like. Also this is how I am tortured now when Im on the computer in the living room with this awesome bumper chilling next to me. Im dying to put it on, just waiting on a couple more things. Headlights should be here Friday the 27th if their are no other issues.

Sunday, April 22, 2012 6:22 PM
paint the nissan symbol black and make the letters red. to tie into the car.

Sunday, April 22, 2012 8:54 PM
Dude, I've always lived in states that require a front plate, I've owner multiple car's I couldn't bring myself to put one on, and I've been spoken to about it ONCE in my life. Please remove that plate and let the new front bumper flow. Do MA cops really care? lol

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:21 PM
No one hates a plate more than me, but im tired of getting pulled over for it and this car is going to be getting enough attention without giving the cops anymore of a reason to ticket me. I was going to get custom plates that say IH8PLT lol. Funny story my buddy Richie just put his 84 944 on the road after I finished sprayed it for him. The minute he pulled the car out of my shop lot a cop pulled him over and gave him a $75 ticket for no front plate. He told the officer the car had not been on the road for a decade and he was waiting for the front plate mount. Cop didnt care and said dont let me see you without the front plate on again. So he had to zip tie it until his front bracket finally arrived. Just not worth the aggrevation.. I used to be young and rebellious and dont get me wrong I still get aggrevated about having to put a front plate on, but I dont really mind it on this particular front clip with the way I mounted it low. Plus the CF frame made it a little less of a blow to put it on. Jr just wondering bro.. What do you think of painting the emblem the chameleon color?

Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:30 PM
blend in too much. also like the front brake comment i made before about it was just all sprayed at once.

Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:36 PM
So you thinking high gloss black hamburger with red lettering?

Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:43 PM
up to you. you could color match to your new headlights also. i think those are usually a matte black. either way

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search