2013 Nissan Sentra - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2013 Nissan Sentra
Monday, April 23, 2012 10:23 AM
From Nissan...

On the heels of the Beijing Motor Show, at which Nissan Motor Company unveiled an all-new global sedan, Nissan North America (NNA) announced that this new model will be the basis for an all-new 2013 Nissan Sentra. In conjunction with the announcement, Nissan released teaser video clips and images of the North American market's uniquely styled 2013 Sentra SR. The all-new Sentra will be unveiled in the United States later this summer and go on sale in the fall.

"Sentra is the third of five all-new core models we'll be introducing in a 15-month product onslaught," said Brian Carolin, senior vice president, Sales and Marketing, NNA. "The all-new Altima goes on sale this summer and will be followed closely by the all-new Pathfinder and Sentra. And when the next two new models launch in 2013, we will have refreshed 75 percent of our volume, rewarding our loyal owners and attracting new customers into Nissan showrooms."

The all-new 2013 Sentra will be launched as the nameplate celebrates its 30th anniversary in the U.S., promising to bring a new level of refinement and innovation to the segment. Nissan will unveil the Sentra and release more details about it this summer.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Re: 2013 Nissan Sentra
Monday, April 23, 2012 12:36 PM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

The 2013 Nissan syphilis

Monday, April 23, 2012 12:44 PM
Huge improvement over the current, but I think they are getting away from what the Sentra should be, the Versa is there to be the high mpg compact car. Rumors of a turbo motor going in this thing, we will see, but it just looks like a smaller 09-12 Maxima/New Altima.

Monday, April 23, 2012 8:29 PM
OhForKavy (WhiteKnightro) wrote:Huge improvement over the current, but I think they are getting away from what the Sentra should be, the Versa is there to be the high mpg compact car. Rumors of a turbo motor going in this thing, we will see, but it just looks like a smaller 09-12 Maxima/New Altima.

I work for nissan, and as far as anything we've been told the only car that Nissan will equip with a turbo will be the Juke. Sad to say it, but I am disappointed too, but on the other hand excited to see the new models. The Spec V has a 200hp 2.5L 4 cylinder and the turbo 1.6L pumps out 188, so as far as we're guessing the current 2.0L and 2.5L sentra motors may get refreshed but none of us at my dealership expect to see a boosted Sentra
Monday, April 23, 2012 9:59 PM
The exterior is different, but could there even BE a more boring interior???? So much beige and empty dullness. Plus I'm willing to bet that the interior will be rattling and falling apart in 6-8 years like every other $#!tty Nissan interior does.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Monday, April 23, 2012 10:05 PM
lol @ Syphly

Looks good to me.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 4:41 AM
Phillip Gruver wrote:
OhForKavy (WhiteKnightro) wrote:Huge improvement over the current, but I think they are getting away from what the Sentra should be, the Versa is there to be the high mpg compact car. Rumors of a turbo motor going in this thing, we will see, but it just looks like a smaller 09-12 Maxima/New Altima.

I work for nissan, and as far as anything we've been told the only car that Nissan will equip with a turbo will be the Juke. Sad to say it, but I am disappointed too, but on the other hand excited to see the new models. The Spec V has a 200hp 2.5L 4 cylinder and the turbo 1.6L pumps out 188, so as far as we're guessing the current 2.0L and 2.5L sentra motors may get refreshed but none of us at my dealership expect to see a boosted Sentra

I work for Nissan as well, I was just going off of what I heard from our corporate trainer. He said there are possibilities floating around. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, it would most likely not come out this year but likely in a couple of years as a mid-generation change me thinks. Either way it is much better than the current Sentra, that teaser of the SR looks like it has real potential, I can't wait for the new Altima to hit, my wallet is really going to like me, haha

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 7:23 AM
looks like a sonata and a wrx had a baby.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Friday, April 27, 2012 5:58 PM
Our corporate trainer was back in and said there will be a bunch of new models out. Obviously the Altima, Sentra, Pathfinder, but the Rogue and Versa Hatchback but also said that in the works is a smaller Z based coupe coming out with a smaller turbo motor to compete with the BRZ and FRS. Most likely not until late next summer or fall. Should be exciting to follow.

Friday, April 27, 2012 6:51 PM
Roofy wrote:The exterior is different, but could there even BE a more boring interior???? So much beige and empty dullness. Plus I'm willing to bet that the interior will be rattling and falling apart in 6-8 years like every other $#!tty Nissan interior does.

Idk where you've seen this but I must drive 40 nissans a day, ranging from as old as an 88 turbo 300z to brand new, and those interiors are solid and the cars (if maintained) still sound great
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search