First FR-S wreck... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
First FR-S wreck...
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:34 AM
Just saw this today....not terrible, but still has to feel completely embarrassed being the first to have wrecked..

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?s=98e850cb0fc81b41d5a251626b31b99f&t=8821&page=2

Re: First FR-S wreck...
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:01 AM
Sadly, that wasnt the first. One of the demo's from Toyota Canada got wrecked in Calgary Alberta by a salesman taking it for a joy ride with the Toyota rep in the front seat. lol.
That was before these were even released to the public.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:01 AM
almost as embarrassing as having the name of the website wrong for the car LOL

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:07 AM
I never understood why people feel the need to spread the news about a new car model getting wrecked.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:07 PM
Darkstars wrote:I never understood why people feel the need to spread the news about a new car model getting wrecked.

Yeah, It's not really a surprise.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:11 AM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:almost as embarrassing as having the name of the website wrong for the car LOL

Lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 6:04 AM
Wow, air bags and all. Was bound to happen sooner or later

Saturday, June 23, 2012 7:06 PM
man thats a kick to the nuts, you wait for a year for the thing to come out and then have that happen

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, June 23, 2012 7:28 PM
No. Its most likely: you wait a year to get it then drive it Luke a jackass. Looking at it, doubt it wasn't their fault.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, June 25, 2012 9:52 AM
I'm sure it was the drivers fault. The traction control and stability control makes it "almost" tard proof.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, June 25, 2012 11:44 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:Sadly, that wasnt the first. One of the demo's from Toyota Canada got wrecked in Calgary Alberta by a salesman taking it for a joy ride with the Toyota rep in the front seat. lol.
That was before these were even released to the public.

And people wonder why we have the highest insurance rates in Canada. Its because mooks like that can wreck a car in a province where all the roads are straight and you can see everything around you for miles.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search