National Street Rod Show in Louisville, KY - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
National Street Rod Show in Louisville, KY
Sunday, August 05, 2012 4:46 PM
Went to the expo center yesterday. Over 11,000 Street Rods for all over. We walked around for over 4 hours and still didnt see close half of them. All taken from my iphone. Enjoy.

Re: National Street Rod Show in Louisville, KY
Sunday, August 05, 2012 9:54 PM
That is a boat load of pics.So many nice rides and a quick fav 2 the orig mustang mach1 and the dodge challeger(purple) orig 71 tired as dirt after drvg 540miles so nice stuff and may revisit when I am not wore out.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 11:29 AM
Nice, sure it wasn't 1,100??? 11,000 wouldn't fit on anyone's property, anywhere. 1,100 is still a boat load!

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 6:12 PM
no 11,000. This is at the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville by the airport. This place is huge. Just to give you an idea the indoor part of the expo center is 1.2 Million sqft.

Quote from Kentucky Expo and NSRA website

More than 11,000 street rods and 30,000 visitors return to Louisville for the largest street rod event in the world, the Street Rod Nationals Plus. Along with enjoying thousands of automobiles made before 1949, attendees can participate in the numerous swap meets, the commercial area, Women’s World and activities for children. This year, National Street Rod Association will also include vehicles from the 1950s, 60s and 70s at this annual event.
Tuesday, August 07, 2012 6:16 PM
also to give you an idea most parking lots at an NFL stadium have at least 15,000 to 20,000 spaces and then about that many offsite as well.
Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:18 PM
I didn't know you were there. Should've given me a holler. I was doing some photowork for the guy with the Supercharged eco roadster.

Thursday, August 09, 2012 6:24 AM
I guess I can't grasp that many cars in one place. I went to SEMA last year in Vegas and that place is over 3,000,000sq ft inside. I don't think there were more than a couple thousand cars/trucks there. And that was A LOT!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search