2014 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2014 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra
Friday, December 14, 2012 5:42 AM

Motor Trend First Look 2014 Chevy GMC
The Chevy looks downright ugly, The GMC not so bad, looks like a bigger F150 though.

Re: 2014 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra
Friday, December 14, 2012 6:02 AM
agreed that it looks like an F150... the front end looks like a massive un-aerodynamic wind dragging SOB but damn that sierra looks mighty fine...

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Friday, December 14, 2012 6:23 AM
it doesnt look to bad

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Friday, December 14, 2012 6:34 AM
ehhh........i dont like it, its a little to square and boxy. +1 for the projectors, -1= for the weird empty blank spot w/ the brake controller on it to the left of the wheel.
and wtf on square wheel openings. ewww
Friday, December 14, 2012 7:25 AM
All the added options and features.... id upgrade right now if I could. Only thing I dont like is the extended cab has its own door instead of a 180 degree swing out.

they also stole my idea for a badge on the front grill ever since I saw my dads camaro with the SS on the front grill.

Friday, December 14, 2012 11:17 AM
Spike J wrote:

I want it

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Friday, December 14, 2012 11:41 AM
hehe I just noticed the GMC interior is either photoshopped or taken from inside of a Silverado

Look at the hood lines in the middle, they are closer together than the ones in the pic below

Friday, December 14, 2012 1:20 PM
Epic, LOVE it!

Might just have to pick up a new Sierra, been looking to get out of my Yukon for a while now.

Friday, December 14, 2012 7:22 PM
2 generations in a row where they "innovated" simply by doing what Ford did in Fords previous generation styling wise. Honestly, Ford, for a few years now, is still the only domestic auto maker that is really impressing me any more.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:04 AM
Grayscale wrote:
Spike J wrote:

I want it

Me too.... exactly like that... color, rims....so forth. Crew Cab, Z71 with cloth interior and full center console will be fine for me. But I want it with the bi-xenon's and all that stuff, so I don't have to do a projector retrofit (which I will be starting on my 08 Silverado after xmas). I like how the doors are set into the sides of the roof instead of mostly over the top like how they are now. That will reduce wind noise. Oh and it has a designated button for cargo lamp now which is much better than how it is now.

The Silverado kinda reminds me of the mid 80's silverado with how the front end is. I am unsure if I like it or not...
Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:37 PM
the exterior is a thing of beauty, but the interior... i unno, looks like crap to me. especially the console.

Friday, December 21, 2012 8:47 PM
Sierra is gorgeous, the interiors still look like crap though...

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Friday, December 21, 2012 9:45 PM
Love the Sierra, in and out. The Silverado is ugly, don't like the direction they have been going with those.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Friday, December 21, 2012 11:35 PM
No tweeters in A pillars anymore? I wonder if they are relocated into the dash or did they just make the door speakers coaxial.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search