Family Fun Car Part II - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Family Fun Car Part II
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:40 PM
Agree with the scooby choices here....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:49 PM
I do like that example pic of the MKS. Blacked out headlights, and red paint. I would gunmetal the grill and rims, Livernois tune and supporting intake/exhaust mods and LED conversion and tint and I would be done.

STi's are nice as well and have a huge aftermarket. I wouldn't mind having one of those as long as its grey/silver lol.
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:14 PM
I say STi as well. I think it would be a more fun car, and I really like the utility of a wagon/hatchback versus a regular sedan.
Wednesday, February 06, 2013 7:49 PM
The comfort level of the STI obviously wont match either of the sedans but it is a better sounding, more nimble, more mod-able car. Practicality-wise the big bodies seem like a better direction for a family, the STI gets loud once you start modding.

Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:49 AM
E.MURY wrote:The comfort level of the STI obviously wont match either of the sedans but it is a better sounding, more nimble, more mod-able car. Practicality-wise the big bodies seem like a better direction for a family, the STI gets loud once you start modding.

On that same note tho I would probably do more mods to the SHO or MKS where the Sti I wouldn't do much more than basic stuff with family comfort in mind.

Member of J-body of Michigan. I'm parting out, BUY MY STUFF!!
Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:34 AM
Suck it Bob, you spammer @!#$.

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 6:29 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:Suck it Bob, you spammer @!#$.

I would listen to Bob!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Friday, April 05, 2013 6:15 AM
So what did you get?

Friday, April 05, 2013 10:55 AM
I think Bob sold him that 2013 ZL1 for $5,000 after his wife found out about it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search