New pics of the T/A - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New pics of the T/A
Saturday, March 30, 2013 10:07 AM
I believe I posted some pics last year when I bought the Trans Am . Well back in December I had an accident with it and hit another freakin deer. That makes 3 in a 16 month period with two different cars. But anyway it did about $4000 in damage and gave me the opportunity to really fix it up and personalize it to my standards. New wheels, wings west bodykit, projector HID fog lamps, and much more. A lot of little things really. To top it all off I even pulled the doors off and gave it a new paintjob. I painted it Black Diamond Tri-Coat off the new Cadillac CTS-V.

The thing is drop dead gorgeous and has become the dream machine I've always wanted. Been a Pontiac and T/A fan most of my life. The thing gets a little to much attention where I live. I'm constantly having people stop me and chat with me about it. But anyways on to some pics. I thought I'd share it with a group of people and a website I've been a part of a good bit of my life.

Enjoy

Re: New pics of the T/A
Saturday, March 30, 2013 12:55 PM
When I saw the thread about a t/a and then read the word bodykit. I was a little thrown off in a bad way.

That changed when I saw the pics! Looks great!

Saturday, March 30, 2013 1:28 PM
I like it.

Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:00 PM
So gorgeous!

Building it one piece at a time
Saturday, March 30, 2013 4:03 PM
Wow. If I owned a Trans Am, this is exactly what I would want it to look like. Beautiful car.

Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:50 PM
Looks great man.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:04 PM
Car looks great! gonna autox it this year?

Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:21 PM
Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:30 PM
strat81 wrote:Car looks great! gonna autox it this year?

I'm really hoping to. As long as they arent really tight/small courses. This thing is a six speed and extremely unstable stepping on it at lower speeds. In fact my first run with it at the track last year... when i hit third gear i smoked the tires and damn near went sideways in it. The guy who previously owned it built a forged bottom end and cammed it along with headers and some kind of racing clutch. The clutch pedal in itself makes the one in my old Cavfire feel like a cheap toy.

Sunday, March 31, 2013 3:47 PM
Very nice!

Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:17 PM
Very cool...

Love how bright it is in there..

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg

Sunday, March 31, 2013 7:47 PM
Love it man.
PS - You need to move. lol

Monday, April 01, 2013 4:20 AM
meckster wrote:
strat81 wrote:Car looks great! gonna autox it this year?

I'm really hoping to. As long as they arent really tight/small courses. This thing is a six speed and extremely unstable stepping on it at lower speeds. In fact my first run with it at the track last year... when i hit third gear i smoked the tires and damn near went sideways in it. The guy who previously owned it built a forged bottom end and cammed it along with headers and some kind of racing clutch. The clutch pedal in itself makes the one in my old Cavfire feel like a cheap toy.

We are running a lot of new big lots this year along with 2 events on the pocono raceway infield

Monday, April 01, 2013 5:01 AM
Awesome Meck! Came a long way from the Cav with WS6 hood!

Monday, April 01, 2013 5:45 AM
i dig it

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 12:37 PM
lol your tuner roots definitely show through on this car.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that hood. i absolutely HATE how the stock one has the hood edge between the two scoops. it NEEDS the scoops combined into two (not four god damn it) like you have there. absolutely perfect.

very nice, man. beauty for sure!

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Tuesday, April 02, 2013 4:33 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:lol your tuner roots definitely show through on this car.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that hood. i absolutely HATE how the stock one has the hood edge between the two scoops. it NEEDS the scoops combined into two (not four god damn it) like you have there. absolutely perfect.

very nice, man. beauty for sure!

Haha, you know now that you mention it your absolutely right. I removed the side moldings and emblems... molded in the front plate... and shaved the embossed pontiac logo in the rear bumper. Of course it wouldn't be complete without black wheels with a polished lip. This thing is basicly just like my last J-body... just three times the horsepower. Its just become my style over the years. Clean, low, sleek.... and I owe it all to my J-body roots.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:34 PM
I approve!
Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:58 PM
Clean, low, sleek... exterior, yes! I love the outside of that T/A, but man the interior has too much of the young tuner kid feel to it. Generic looking aftermarket wheel, the faceplate on the HVAC, the gauges.... wayyyy too many extra pillar gauges and the pedals just all feels too cluttered and kiddish to me I guess.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search