New car pics - Page 4 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New car pics
Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:20 PM
The01Cav wrote:Tail light trim stays.

DRIVING FORCE FABRICATIONS (908)866-1882

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 4:24 PM
It's back

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, May 01, 2013 4:32 PM
that came together nicely

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 5:26 PM
That rear lip helps the look of the tail pipes soo much.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 7:42 PM
Rear lip definitely helped!

Front looks good
Side looks perfect
Rear looks almost just right.... but then your eye gets drawn away from the nice body panels and to the cheap looking chrome trim. I'm sorry man but that crap just doesn't seem to have a place on an otherwise cleanly done car.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 7:50 PM
I think the chrome trim ties in perfectly fine with the other chrome accents on the car. I'll be adding black billet grilles down the road. I'm really happy with the overall look of it.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, May 02, 2013 6:46 AM
Sweet jesus was that a hell of a transformation.. I think I am in love. And I typically hate silver cars. I vote super charger kit and be done with it. ;P

And it's a shame that you couldn't debadge the mustang symbols on the front fenders. But it's not a huge deal, it's still a great looking car as is.

Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:20 AM
All them body panels and kits, chrome, its all gooing to weigh down that v6 Im kidding, that mustang looks ridiculously sleek. There's no "Like" button! Good job man! Im a fox body fan, but that'll do !
Friday, May 03, 2013 1:57 PM
The kit looks fine. Still not feeling that spoiler tho.

Monday, July 22, 2013 8:32 PM
Well did a dry install of my air intake that i've had sitting in the house since november. I need to get around to getting a tuner so I can actually run it on the car. Although I am waiting to pick up a 70mm throttle body. Once I get that then i'll see about having a custom tune done to get the most power out of the little v6 vs having a canned tune on it. I also want to redo the exhaust system and throw a set of headers on it.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, August 04, 2013 8:08 PM
Well on some other updates I have picked up some parts for the stang and installed some as well...

I installed a JLT 80mm intake with a SCT 93 Oct tune.

I also picked up a BBK 70mm Throttlebody and I have a set of Shorty headers in the mail on the way for the mustang.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Friday, August 09, 2013 6:01 PM
Here is a shot of the headers, UPS dropped them off wednesday

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, September 07, 2013 1:47 PM
Looking great! Keep up the good work.
I'm usually not a fan of polished or chrome pieces on cars but silver looks great with them.
Keep us posted =)
Brett
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:44 AM
Thanks, I am redoing the exhaust in the next couple of weeks because I hated how poorly this dynomax kit fit. So I am getting a flowmaster force II catback and when I do the catback I might as well install the headers too. After that it's probably going to resting it's legs for the winter. I have a 2002 Ford ZX2 as a daily driver now so I don't drive the mustang too much.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, November 07, 2013 4:43 PM
I installed a new Flowmaster Force II Catback which uses 60 Series mufflers on the mustang on thursday Oct 31, it took a little bit of adjusting on the hanger rods to get the fitment where I was happy with it. I still have yet to get the headers on the car though lol....

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, November 07, 2013 6:27 PM
Sounds good

Sunday, December 01, 2013 9:13 PM
Made 1 last trip to the track this year with the mustang, achieved a new personal best with the car which I am very proud of for not having many mods... Only "performance" mods are the SCT 93 Tune, JLT intake, and Flowmaster Force II 2.25" catback.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, December 02, 2013 5:00 AM
car looks good in a track setting. nice times too

Monday, December 02, 2013 10:51 AM
Thanks Andy, I am hoping to put gears, limited slip, aluminum driveshaft, and possibly some drag radials in the mix next year. I would love to see this 4.slow in the 13's.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, February 06, 2014 7:49 PM
These should be arriving hopefully next week along with some new rubber.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, February 10, 2014 10:44 AM
LOL. Yep, this is a Mischler car...changes wheels like most change their oil.

The car looks good. I do love the 05+ Mustangs.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:00 PM
Foose wheels had to go, 7oz of weight on the wheels to get vibrations out from them being bent was just stupid. So I saw it as a time to upgrade. I might have pics tomorrow to follow if I get time to get the tires mounted and balanced and installed.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:12 AM
The01Cav wrote:Foose wheels had to go, 7oz of weight on the wheels to get vibrations out from them being bent was just stupid. So I saw it as a time to upgrade. I might have pics tomorrow to follow if I get time to get the tires mounted and balanced and installed.

Can't wait to see it. Love this car.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:18 PM
I'll let the pics do the talking.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:27 PM
I like.

DRIVING FORCE FABRICATIONS

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search