Mr. Quick picked up a new DD - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mr. Quick picked up a new DD
Monday, December 02, 2013 9:10 AM
Picked this up a couple of weeks ago. 08 G6 GT Sedan.
So far I love it, and I'm managing to get the same gas mileage out of it that I was getting with the 2200 in my beater.
It's got the 3500 VVT and 4 speed manual. I would have prefered the stick, but this thing is so clean, I couldn't pass up the deal on it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 02, 2013 9:11 AM
Attachments
G6.jpg (61k)

Re: Mr. Quick picked up a new DD
Monday, December 02, 2013 10:46 AM
Nice ride man, I like those things.

Monday, December 02, 2013 11:28 PM
Nice looking ride.Plus the color is so easy to keep clean or it really hides it.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 5:48 PM
i like the engine for sure. just need it to work right in my 90z. still need to figure out how to met up and grab some parts from ya.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 11:52 PM
Looks good!

http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:21 AM
My Z is Slow (Mike) wrote:i like the engine for sure. just need it to work right in my 90z. still need to figure out how to met up and grab some parts from ya.
You know how to get a hold of me. Just let me know when you might be able to do it.

Still got the hood and V6 mount setup.

I've got more up for grabs, too, and can get just about anything you need for pretty cheap.

Friday, December 06, 2013 5:12 AM
Nice , could have sworn the '08's had the 6spd auto's instead of the 4spd ones. My aunt had one till one of her kids had sex in it then she refused to drive it anymore .

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 7:00 AM
So I just finished rebuilding the entire suspension, putting all new brakes, and new tires over the last month. One of my rims had got a good flat spot from a pot hole a while back, and wasn't going to be able to seal with a new tire, so I began looking for new rims. I had my heart set on some Solstice rims, which I love on these cars, and I managed to score a set of new take-offs with less than 1,000 miles on them, and I got them for dirt cheap.

Here it is a few days after the new rims. I had been hoping to wait until the spring to put them on, but one of the old tires wouldn't pass inspection, and of course, it was the one on the bad rim, so I had to move now.

The weather has sucked since then, so the car and the new rims are getting filthy. Not making me happy. I can't wait for spring.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, February 04, 2015 7:02 AM
Attachments
G6 with Solstice wheels 01-20-15.jpg (252k)

Saturday, February 07, 2015 4:14 PM
Nice DD! Wheels look good on there!

Monday, February 09, 2015 3:57 AM
Thanks. I'm loving this car. It's got over 160,000 miles on it now, but it still runs, drives, and feels like a much newer car. The previous owner was meticulous, and I've been the same.

Next up is an HID projector retro. I've got all the parts except the new housings, which I'm ordering this week.

Monday, February 09, 2015 11:26 AM
looks good, I like the rims, they fit the car very well.

Thursday, February 19, 2015 12:48 PM
That looks great with the Solstice wheels.

They always catch my eye when I see them driving - good looking cars.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 2:03 PM
Love the color, love that it's a Sedan and really love the Solstice wheels! Definitely can't go wrong with a nice, simple 5-spoke wheel.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search