Toaster Love.. (: - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Toaster Love.. (:
Saturday, June 30, 2012 5:29 PM
Well of course with my luck, my car wouldn't fit on the alignment rack even with help of some 2x6's because the middle of the car was still hitting. But did find out about a shop that has an alignment pit, so hopefully they can do it Monday, if not, looks like I may use it as an excuse to take a trip to St. Louis because I'm sure there is a shop that can do it for me. Anyways.... decided to take the plastidip off the wheels, and it looks much better, lowered the rear a bit more, and slapped on my skid plate.. anyways on to the pictures, hope to clean her up soon and get some better ones up..

and I finally broke 50,000 miles today

Saturday, June 30, 2012 6:48 PM
Looks great! Love the new stance and cant wait to see it after you roll the fenders!

Saturday, June 30, 2012 11:55 PM
I like the "skid plate". Haha

Sunday, July 01, 2012 5:32 PM
the skid plate is awesome lol, it's dropped a little too low for me but still looks good. and definately like the wheels now that the white is gone

Monday, July 02, 2012 10:18 AM
Just some more pictures of the Toaster...

Friday, August 10, 2012 3:10 PM
Drove to Texas for vacation, she rode just fine the whole way. Took a few pictures while down there, Yes that is a black band-aid sticker on the driver side bumper, I hit a raccoon one night and cracked the bumper, so I fiberglassed the backside and slapped the sticker on. Plan on baking the headlights and blacking them out, and possibly smoking the tail lights and trying to decide whether or not to pull off the black vinyl off of the A-pillar.. This winter I plan on ordering a factory spoiler, eye lids and possibly in-channel seamless window visors, then about an inch lower in the Spring along with about -2 of camber. Opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated! (: Enjoy...

Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:37 AM
Blacked headlight housings = yes
Smoked tails = maybe... just do a slight smoke, not completely black (that just looks tacky and its not that safe..)
Pillars = should all stay black, A pillar included. Personally it looks better to me, I hate when people body match all of the pillars, especially with tinted glass, the cabin looks much sleeker, less broken up due to the blackness, haha.

All in all, I love this box, I've never seen one in this color besides yours, at least not yet. Looks good slammed! Got any plans for bigger wheels? Also, your skid plate is amazing.

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:17 PM
I'm still unsure about wheels, I want something wider for sure and maybe 16's instead of 17's, but picking out rims is difficult, especially with being low. So as of now I'm just doing a lot of reading of different wheel setups/ offsets to see how I want to approach it.

New Seamless window visors...

Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:47 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Driving with tint that dark would get insanely annoying, especially with such a low sun strip to cut and skew your line of sight.... .

while i cant speak for everyone's taste like you ill tell you that for me, its actually pretty awesome during the day. although...at night, not as much, especially if you have to back up. that part can be tedius for sure. and as for the the banner deal, well its different on every car. i have a 12" banner on my cavalier and can see just fine. works great for when the sun is in that one spot that is really annoying.

the one thing that really sucks is having to deal with all the cops. they see that tint and its like a bull seeing red.

for me, its worth any small negatives for the look alone, not to mention the interior saving attributes and burning summer heat blocking benefits.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:55 PM

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Thursday, September 06, 2012 9:02 PM
Nothing new, looking for some rear air shocks that are compatible so I can improve ride quality and drop the rear some more. Other than that here's some crappy Iphone pics...

And last but not least, picture of me stuck

Thursday, September 06, 2012 9:09 PM
I still like it.

Sunday, November 11, 2012 12:47 PM
Just because I was bored... Its base is plastidip so it can peel off once im tired of it

Sunday, November 25, 2012 9:35 PM
Not the first thing I think of when someone says toaster and decal in the same sentence.

Sunday, November 25, 2012 9:51 PM
diggin the coils and the low

Monday, November 26, 2012 8:14 PM
TOASTER wrote:Just because I was bored... Its base is plastidip so it can peel off once im tired of it

Never been a fan of xB's in general but that color and the low fits it. Needs gold Rotiforms.

Friday, November 15, 2013 1:13 PM
I am still around... Hopefully an update next week

Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:37 PM
Still around.
Updates:
blacked out headlights
toyota rumion (jdm) tailights
rear wiper removed
vw passat front lip
18x8.5/10 porsche twists powdercoated white

Thursday, December 19, 2013 4:05 PM
Nice improvements! I like the wheels.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, December 19, 2013 5:27 PM
I enjoy the twists on there myself.

Thursday, December 19, 2013 8:59 PM
Wheels look great, and the tails are nice too.

Monday, December 23, 2013 9:51 AM
Tails look a lot better.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search