2.3L Whipple on a k20??? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.3L Whipple on a k20???
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:30 AM
Has anyone seen this thread over on CSS.net? 20,000 rpm eaton blower........Civic si.
Pretty nice build, starts out with a MP62 then on page 8 theres pics of him with his 2.3L whipple. Pretty good build to read, a lot of custom work... There may be some more builds on civic forums(he provided links to another guy with 450hp/300 ft lbs) Never read it yet but pretty impressive. I have never been a Honda guy or anything(besides my Honda lawnmower), but pretty impressive, wish our cars had a head that flowed as good as the K20. Few videos in the thread too but can't remember which page, its worth a read though...

Here is a picture of the car(theres alot more in the thread)

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Re: 2.3L Whipple on a k20???
Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:21 PM
I'd hate working on it tho. Lol.

"big boom big boom"-Adam Savage. "quack damn you"-Jamie Hyneman "mythbusters"
Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:53 PM
Agreed, I really don't know how the turbo guys work on them, must be room under the back side of the car? Engine is tuck pretty far back. I was just impressed to see those numbers on a supercharged 4cyl , most people give up and go turbo if they want to make big power.

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Monday, March 17, 2014 3:51 AM
That is awesome! Always like seeing ridiculous blowers on anything.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search