My official - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My official
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:18 AM
Drove this home yesterday.

'13. 32k miles. 6sp. already has a cat back and tint.

Why oh WHY didn't I do this sooner!?

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire

Re: My official
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:18 AM
This is supposed to say "my official no more J thread"

idk what the hell happened there.

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:35 AM
Damn, nice upgrade. I love it. I wouldn't do a thing to it on the exterior.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:56 AM
Thanks!

Other than lowering it a smidge; I agree 100%.

Its slower than the LN2 was, lol sadly, for now. Doesnt even phase me though. Good memories and friendships came from that car.

Now its time to act more like an adult .

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 6:37 PM
So what are you doing with the LN2?
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 9:22 PM
Nice car and hope you enjoy it.I personally could never own a black car as I am super OCD clean freak.It was tough enuff with my 87 mazda trk which is red and bought new and still own.Red is a biatch to keep clean too.Done and have fun with the update.

Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:57 AM
Andrew

The ln2 will be sold as a whole to a guy my tuner knows. It's still got enough on it that it can be redone and work just as it did before. If he doesn't buy it I'll probably have it scrapped after I pull what value parts off it I can. if you're interested Lmk; I havent heard word from the buyer yet but he was awaiting tax time

Ron

I thought the same but I figure this will be a fair weather fun car so once it's gotten it's preliminary detailing I should be able to keep it clean pretty easily. For now because it's new I'm just driving it a couple days before I park it and do that. Plus I have some mods I wanna do already lol.

Friday, January 23, 2015 3:56 PM
Yes black is s passion to keep clean, but it's worth the work. I washed the SS 3 or 4 times a week some parts of the year.

Friday, January 23, 2015 8:48 PM
This is my beloved 1987 mazda cabplus I bought new.Now once I retired it in 2011 and keep covered (waterproof) have cleaned it a lot.Just based on some not specific #s I over that time washed my truck at least 1 wk and sometime's more and over the 24 years that come's out to 1248 washes alone.This doe's not count the polishes,waxes,and in between cleaning but a sh@# load.It is now 28 and I just restore things as I have time and weather nice even though I have garage.I will pop a engine pic after this to show my fully stock engine at 198k.

Friday, January 23, 2015 8:51 PM
My 2.2 b series engine all stock!! Take care of it and it will take care of you.Ok I have to say I do use accel 8mm wires and accel coil.There just better than the typical crap sold anywhere imo.

Sunday, January 25, 2015 8:13 AM
congrats on the upgrade

Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:51 PM
I'm not typically a fan of Mustangs, but I have to admit that one looks pretty nice just how it sits. Glad to hear you're not going to do much more to the exterior besides lowering it a bit. Are you still living in Yorkville (just curious)?

Sunday, June 07, 2015 8:53 AM
Live in newark now; which is close enough. But not I have no neighbors.

Have modified the car a bit since I got it. Boss intake manifold, custom intake, e85, stage 4 clutch, wheel/tire swap, cat delete and other minor exhaust work.

Closed road in mexico fun. The black 2011 is in all reality a high 10 second car.

Monday, June 08, 2015 10:14 PM
Looked and sounded fun to me! I do not think any of my ride's can move like that period.

Tuesday, June 09, 2015 7:02 AM
Had a lot of fun. Provided no rain we are all hitting the drag strip Sunday. I'm *hoping* for a high 11, but I will be happy with anything under 12.4. The car can do it but I dunno if the driver can lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search