I switched to Nissan Sentra 2005 1.8s - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I switched to Nissan Sentra 2005 1.8s
Wednesday, December 30, 2015 3:05 PM
I received a Nissan Sentra from my grand father who passed away. It has 70k miles on it, and it is in pretty good condition. He repainted it last year, and it also has an in-dash receiver installed. It looks like a new car compared to my cavalier, which I sold. They wanted to give only $500, but they ended up giving me $1000, that's how bad the car was.

I had the 2004 base cavalier for many years, it was my first car, but it was horrible, there were so many things wrong with the car, such as:

- cracked upper and middle dash
- stained carpet and seats
- massive clear coat peeling
- HVAC knocking noise, actuator noise
- door panels, all cracked, peeled
- very low interior quality
- manual everything except the transmission
- headlights beyond repair
- shift console all faded, cracked, peeled, could barely see D, N, R

In contrast, the sentra looks so much better, it has cruise control, keyless entry, power mirrors, power doors, power windows, spoiler, it pretty much, had everything I always wanted to have in my base cavalier. I always hated the fact that I was unaware and got the cavalier without power windows and doors. I, for one, I'm glad that I can finally enjoy having these simple things.

I believe the Sentra is not as powerful as the cavalier? but I don't mind that at all, as long as it has these nicer features

Re: I switched to Nissan Sentra 2005 1.8s
Monday, January 04, 2016 12:25 PM
Good riddance. JBO has wasted enough bandwidth on your crap.
Monday, January 04, 2016 5:21 PM
John Lenko wrote:Good riddance. JBO has wasted enough bandwidth on your crap.

x2.

FU Tuning

Monday, January 04, 2016 9:16 PM
Most of the things wrong that you have mentioned just sound like things related to not taking care of your vehicle. Take care of this one, and sorry about about your loss.

Plus, it didn't happen if you don't have photo evidence.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search