My new project, incase anybody missed me ;) - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My new project, incase anybody missed me ;)
Thursday, September 03, 2015 7:29 PM
Sold the cav three months ago, sadly. Found out my soon to be wife was pregnate. In a scramble to find a family friendly car, since our whole fleet was not, 03 550+hp reg cab duramax, 05 two door accord, 01 z24 two door and a 86 s10 reg cab roller, i decided that the rough shape loud cav was the one to sell. i bought a 4 door 04 blazer with 116,000 miles in a1 shape, 4x4 of course The wifey agreed that i needed a project to replace my emptiness left from the cav. I knew i wanted another third gen z28 for some time. I tried to hunt down my high school 84 z28 t5 t-top car with a quick dead end at the intersection of your screwed and pipe dreams. A guy on the fourm page thirdgen.org saw my car wanted add and said he had a 1984 z28 t-5 L69 smc coupe car for cheap that he couldnt stand to junk and needed a good home. Even tho the car was rough we made a deal and he delivered the roller z28 to my house for $250 all said and done. Needless to say i was and am a happy man. A little detail on the build, itll be getting full restore as it needs it bad. All adjustible tubular chrome moly steel suspension with a crossmember mounted toqure are. All of that will be sophn parts. 17x9.5 and 17x11 zr1 repops with drag radials on rear. billet axled 9bolt m78 with a 3:70 gear

I Love My J ♡

Re: My new project, incase anybody missed me ;)
Thursday, September 03, 2015 7:40 PM
Alum drive shaft. Astro A-5 trans. full weight air car with 6 point cage. This will be ls powered. I have and am currently working on a 5.3 im boring to 346ci from 325, thatll make it a cast iron ls1. Engine will have a worked over stock crank, eagle 4340 h-beams and wisco 4340 flat tops. All blue printed and ballanced with ported 876 5.3 heads. Heads will be fitted with ls6 valves and springs. Cam will be a showroom stock gmpp 239/251@.50 .570 lift. Topped with a tvs1900 lsa blower ported with zr1 lid to clear my smc hood. I wont get into the little details unless asked but the car will be street drivin daily and e85 fed. Whatever the car runs with stock pulley and a good dyno tune ill be fine with, but once the suspension gets dialed in im going to pulley down and retune till she runs 9's in the quarter. Thats my goal with this car. Post pictures tomorrow. Good night.

I Love My J ♡
Saturday, September 05, 2015 5:07 AM
pictures.

FU Tuning

Monday, September 14, 2015 7:27 AM
Your text to link here...Your text to link here...

sorry it took soo long had to recover my photobucket password guys!

I Love My J ♡
Monday, September 14, 2015 7:27 AM
Your text to link here...

I Love My J ♡
Monday, September 14, 2015 7:28 AM
Your text to link here...

I Love My J ♡
Monday, September 14, 2015 7:31 AM

I Love My J ♡
Monday, September 14, 2015 7:31 AM

I Love My J ♡
Monday, September 14, 2015 7:33 AM
engine is at the gm dealer i work at in my bay,car is at my house, picture from the front is most recent of the car, after me and the woman cleaned it up real nice and polished the drag lites

I Love My J ♡
Friday, February 10, 2017 9:20 PM
Hey there guys, been a looooonnnngggg time lol came to check in on some of you guys and forgot all about this thread! I'll give you guys some updates! Plans have changed a lot, sold the 5.3, sold the blower, sold all the EFI stuff and bought a LS1 Short block, started porting the 862 5.3 heads, started body work and switched shops/jobs etc. Car is going to be a carb LS1 with a t56, 13.5:1 compression on e85 with a 300 wet direct kit. Picked up a lot of hard to find parts for the car over the last year+. Bought a parts car and all kinda fun stuff, the wife's dmax got cranked to 40psi and should be upwards of 600 wheel. Boy turned a year old a few weeks ago and things have been great, but back to the car and of course some pics!!!!

I Love My J ♡
Friday, February 10, 2017 9:33 PM

First wheelie lmao I'm in the gray

Should have it in sealed by the end of March, my boss is evicting me from shop lol that's when it's gotta be out by and come home, also moved and have a garage now! So that works for me. I'll update soon guys!

I Love My J ♡

Saturday, February 11, 2017 6:02 AM
How do I post pics from Google photos? Making a link obviously didn't work :/

I Love My J ♡
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search