New Daily Driver - REDSEXY pt 3..... - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New Daily Driver - REDSEXY pt 3.....
Saturday, June 21, 2014 7:42 AM
ROKN20S - aka JuicyJ wrote:So far the best pass at the track is 11.848@120.30mph!

She is moving! More power in the near future.... :-)

In the 11's already!? Sweet!

Already passed your 125 shot G8!!

What have you already done to it . . . and what are you adding for "more power in the future"?

Monday, June 23, 2014 1:24 PM
Tony Ellis wrote:
ROKN20S - aka JuicyJ wrote:So far the best pass at the track is 11.848@120.30mph!

She is moving! More power in the near future.... :-)

In the 11's already!? Sweet!

Already passed your 125 shot G8!!

What have you already done to it . . . and what are you adding for "more power in the future"?

That was a 150shot. However it was an 80degree day and the G8 had 17x4" Skinnies up front. Need to get some 18" to clear the brakes on the SS.

Cam and Headers/Exhaust is what is in store next, the Headers and Exhaust will really let the Nitrous Flow and some BIG POWER. Will be a beast for sure, will keep everyone in the loop. Remember the car is still new, gotta break her in. TQ converter is still tight. Only a 1.99 60'

the G8 was a 1.83 60' with a 2.92 gear. the SS needs more miles to launch at a higher RPM.

Monday, June 23, 2014 1:38 PM
Better pics of the new wheels. I love em!

Saturday, June 28, 2014 2:15 PM
I am not a huge fan of the SS's... but my god man. You made me a fan. That thing is, pardon my language, retardedly sexy. I hate chrome rims, but once again those things are mint. A++

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 2:27 PM
Thank you much,

Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:06 AM

Friday, December 15, 2017 10:24 AM
Small Update.

Ordered a Forged short block Stroker engine. 6.8L (415 cu in), Chevy Performance CNC'd Heads, Long Tube Headers and a Circle D Tq Converter. Should ba a Very nice kick in the pants compared to the Stock LS3.

Friday, July 19, 2019 3:52 AM
Nice rims!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search