chopped a bodykit on my car wot do u think - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: chopped a bodykit on my car wot do u think
Friday, February 25, 2005 12:57 PM
Topless Bimmer wrote:What a disgrace to the Euro crowd. Im ashamed

i agree, dont do it, you got a great euro car, dont make it look like every civic on the block.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Friday, February 25, 2005 4:57 PM
Thats the thing guys.... he's not in north america. There are tons of those cars over there and I'm sure that he just wants one that looks different.

I think that it has the potential to look pretty good. I say go for it and definitely show it to us once you get it done.

Don't sweat the guys who aren't reading yet pointing out that you need to remove the graphics. No matter what you do, you'll never please everyone. Its your car... do what you want to do.

I'm just wondering, how are they going to take them off without repainting the car? They are airbrushed on afterall. Maybe some very careful sanding ?!?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Friday, February 25, 2005 5:18 PM

Saturday, February 26, 2005 8:23 AM
lol instead i decided to sell the car before i got the graphics removed. my brothers friend made me an offer i couldnt refuse . so now the car has gone and i am looking out for a 4gen or 5th gen golf GTI. i will hopefully get one this weekend and i am going to view a 4th gen today that is fully modified. if i buy it i will get pics up tonight.

Saturday, February 26, 2005 11:54 AM
GTI = sex on wheels........

Saturday, February 26, 2005 2:47 PM
LMFAO !!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search