2005 GTO Burnout Video :) - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2005 GTO Burnout Video :)
Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:02 PM
97blkZ24 wrote:I am not really trying to be a dick, i just haven't seen one that has impressed me yet. and to me a car with a stock tire size or 245 seems cheesy for a high end hp car... just like the CTS-V. Plus i am not one for the IRS.. the car is 2 heavy to handle i would have loved to see a solid rear axle under one .

headers didn't make much of a difference.. sucking.. I was thinking of those the GTO guys are dyno'n an extra 23 from those (without cats).. oh well.. I do notice wheelhop with the IRS. .but I like it on the road course. yeah not the best handling

. . I dont take what you are saying as being a dick at all mister.. . its all good. . not everyone can feel the same about the every car. .

i was going to put 275's on the rear but you have to roll the fenders. . sucking I know what you mean about the little tires. bigger ones would be better A guy at the road course here last time I was there had some race tires on his 01 SS. and they were huge. .I would love to be able to run that much rubber out back..

Brad

Brad

2004 GTO M6 Impluse Blue 1 of 323
429rwhp, 388 rwtq(current with cutouts open)
Stock LS6 heads, HPE S-cam, SW LT headers (no cats), B&M shifter, AeroForce gauges,
FAST 90mm, N.W. 90mm, ford 30#, AMW Catch can, DMH cutouts, K&N intake; Textralia
clutch and flywheel, Pedders Xmember, Diff insert, Patriot Gold spring kit,
Speed Inc. Solid Tensioner, 3.91's
Koni improved (yellows), Baer 14"F & 13"R, super blue fluid, Beyern Type 5 wheels.

Re: 2005 GTO Burnout Video :)
Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:06 PM
nice, but I want to see more then that.....my WS6 can make nice clouds of smoke!

__
CobaltSS.net - Chevy Cobalt Enthusiasts

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search