Sweet Video V8 RWD monsters - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sweet Video V8 RWD monsters
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:21 AM
This was a pretty sweet video, it's 6 minutes long and gets better towards the end, it's real diverse, street and track racing etc.

Borsty will love this one, lot's of firebirds.

Re: Sweet Video V8 RWD monsters
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:22 AM
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:31 AM
good find .. good find. The best part imo is when the get on the street.

dan

From the cats that brought you Cadyblack, Blackdraft and Black Kramer vs Kramer comes a funky flick so bad you gonna say, "Damn that's funky". Rufus Griffin stars in ... Black 2 the Future.
Monday, March 07, 2005 8:27 AM
u guys wonder why i love f bodies so much too. i dont get it

-Borsty
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:02 AM
nice
they always include a few v6's in those vids too

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:02 AM
sappyL61 wrote:nice
they always include a few v6's in those vids too

TTA and GNX's

-Borsty
Monday, March 07, 2005 10:12 AM
just watched the rest

that dry n20 on the ls1 looked sweet.

at 4:49 a guy does keeps jumping his car i used to do that in the ta but in first gear.

the ending was cool , anyone kno all the songs they used?

-Borsty
Monday, March 07, 2005 10:22 AM
first song is revielle - look at me now
the third one is a linkin park song, dont know which one
the second i dont know
the fourth i dont know
the very last one is drift and die by puddle of mudd

it was a pretty good vid

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:33 AM
sweet video, sweet cars. Loved the end with everyone looking away and then looking at the camera

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:53 AM
Dang it Borsty. when you said jump, I thought you meant JUMP, Knight Rider Style lol. I did that ONCE in my IROC. Was an intersection, slightly inclined from my end, at 60+ MPH...about 8 feet up, and a distance of about 75 feet or so. My god it hurt when I landed lol. Had the full on head-whipping action too. I got back to work and spent the rest of my lunch hour under the car to see if I broke anything. fun times..

Monday, March 07, 2005 12:20 PM
I used to always jump on it like that in my old 1967 camaro. Thing had a 383 stroker motor, turbo 400 trans, 4/11 gears, and then it got stolen and stripped.

The older first gen camaro's look better than the older mustangs in my opinion, if GM released the new camaro on the zeta platform and makes it look like a 67-69 camaro with modern drivetrain, it will be a home run. What do you guys think? I would die to see that car.

Monday, March 07, 2005 12:41 PM
Cool vid speaking of hopping. There was a guy here at one of the Mustang shows with a fox body. Anyhow he was doing the same but in a parking lot car had drag springs/shocks. Anyhow he did it like 6-7 times in a row then broke one of the torque boxes lol. Was pretty funny.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Monday, March 07, 2005 5:06 PM
f-bodies rule no matter what gen, i think borsty can agree.why i own a 79 formula

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:33 PM
sweet vid

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:06 PM
stock gt wrote:f-bodies rule no matter what gen, i think borsty can agree.why i own a 79 formula

f-bodies, anit nuttin like em.

-Borsty
Monday, March 07, 2005 11:35 PM
I Heart My LS1

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:44 AM
Borsty wrote:
f-bodies, anit nuttin like em.

Except maybe the more orginal Ford Mustang.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:23 AM
the more original girlie car. the mustang was nothing until the camaro came around then the finally gave the stang some balls to compete but fell way short. until the fox when gm made the bloated slow heavy 3rd gen and decided to make the tpi350 auto only . and mate the slugish 305 to a 5speed. from 79-92 the stang dominated the f-body. until they put the lt-1 in in 93 with the 6speed. then it took ford all the way till 03 for them to catch up again but the fbody is no more.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:26 AM
and until the sc cobra the cobra's have been more expensive than a z28 or ss and not quite as much performance.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:40 AM
FOURTWENTY240sx wrote:the more original girlie car. the mustang was nothing until the camaro came around then the finally gave the stang some balls to compete but fell way short. until the fox when gm made the bloated slow heavy 3rd gen and decided to make the tpi350 auto only . and mate the slugish 305 to a 5speed. from 79-92 the stang dominated the f-body. until they put the lt-1 in in 93 with the 6speed. then it took ford all the way till 03 for them to catch up again but the fbody is no more.

whoa i agree with that. that was wat i was goin to post

gm mated the 350 tpi with a auto only because of fears the t-5 wouldnt handle the stress. and not all 305s are slow, some hp versions are 225 hp and 290ish ft lbs.

the stang wasnt fast for all the fox body only like 87+ and still the highest end motor in the f body would beat the highest stang motor heres some stats on f body hp ratings during 82-92 and the highest hp stang (87+ were 225 hp) before that the 302 was like 170-190 hp or something

http://www.thirdgen.org/newdesign/tech/techdb.shtml

so in the end, the stang always was the underdog.

-Borsty
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:47 AM
sweet vid. gm needs to pull its head out of its butt.

. member 1244or55
.http://www22.ocn.ne.jp/~cavalier

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:05 AM
???^

-Borsty
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:22 AM
the only new gm that impresses me is the c-6 zo6 and saturn sky. the rest suck. i like the new colorado xtreme too. 5speed manual i-5
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:19 AM
Borsty wrote:???^

they shouldnt kill off all the good cars. they need to bring over some guys from holden . they knwo what they are doing.

. member 1244or55
.http://www22.ocn.ne.jp/~cavalier
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:36 PM
Blah blah blah just giving you fbod nuts a hard time. Btw if my car is a girly car you guys must all have mullets right?

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search