Found this in my old photo albums - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Found this in my old photo albums
Monday, March 07, 2005 11:21 AM
I knew I had pics of this thing somewhere lol. I found them last night, and uploaded this one. I have a couple more, but this was my favorite shot. Now, just so you all know, I'm from NY state, not the city, and the average household income around here is under 50K a year. So imagine my surprise when I came over the hill and saw this thing sitting there. Even though this pic is now over 5 years old, I still love this car. Anyway, just thought I would see if anyone else likes it too.

(I saw it about 6 months later too, in Ithaca. He had the top off and everything at the park there. Such a gorgeous piece of machinery. And yes, I did walk right up to it. I even have a shot where you can read the tires lol. But I didn't dare even breathe around it.)

Re: Found this in my old photo albums
Monday, March 07, 2005 6:21 PM
Man, that is one beautiful car. I want one.

Tim

"Hey man is that a Cavalier?" "Yeah." What you got in it?" "It's stock." "Oh."
Dimebag
Darrell
Abbott
R.I.P
8/20/66
12/8/04
Monday, March 07, 2005 6:58 PM
i know we dont have as many exotics as most places but a lambo is not that rare. Either way i like that. its a nice ass car.

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:08 PM
hey man what part of new york? i live a little south of buffalo.

-Borsty
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:10 PM
Head about 3 1/2 hours East lol. This pic was taken just outside Binghamton, NY.

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:17 PM
binghamton huh, my grandfathers wife was some family out there, never been thou.

-Borsty
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:43 AM
not missing much lol. well, cept that car. That so far, has been the highlight of living in this area for the last 20 years or so.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:55 PM
There is usually a yellow diablo at the auto shop across from cheektowaga police department in the summer, i always drool and stare.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search