PT Cruiser Convertable?? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PT Cruiser Convertable??
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:15 PM
Anyone on here have one or know someone that does? I see some Turbo PT Convertables around here and im thinking about getting one, they arent bad priced used. If anyone knows, how big is the trunk???? And how is the get up and go on them? Thanks

Re: PT Cruiser Convertable??
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:23 PM
ive seen one or two
they are a little funky looking
moreso when the top is up
and there are 3 different motor choices, the best being the turbo 220hp of course

Thursday, March 10, 2005 6:43 AM
Yeah I don't know about the verts, apperance wise. They look funny in the back whether the tops up or down. But I would take the GT PT any day!!!!!

Thursday, March 10, 2005 6:50 AM
Mailbox Head (nauticaz24) wrote:If anyone knows, how big is the trunk????

Straight from the Chrysler site: http://www.chrysler.com/pt_cruiser/features/cargo_storage/index.html

Have a good one,
Justin

Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:28 AM
those cars in general make me wana puke.

dan

Representing the 810's ... biatch!!
Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:33 AM
^^^ what he said.
Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:49 AM
dubduce18s wrote:those cars in general make me wana puke.

-Borsty
Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:52 AM
FUGLY

Thats all I have to say.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:34 PM
DO NOT GET ONE lol i raced my friend in one and he has a 02 cavi non eco and the pt barely pulled on him they have no balls at all and the trunk is a PIA unless your really short. I work at a nissan/chrsler dealer and i had one for a loaner when my car was in the shop.

2003 SE-R SPEC V
Custom turbo kit with a t66 turbo @ 15psi, Apexi safc2, custom side exit exhuast, JWT cams, JWT bsr, inovate wideband system, CP 8:5/1 pistons, carrillo rods, comp clutch stage 4, hks catch can, 10k hids. And more to come
Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:47 PM
YAY giant noses driving down the road...

seriously, look at one in profile. it's a big ol' nose.

they're nothing but glorified Neons.

my Dawgy's the bestest
Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:40 PM

i like 'em, but i'm weird

Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:20 PM
They only thing about them I like is the Rollbar, I really want a rollbar for my Vert.

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:22 PM
Jonathan Pike wrote:They only thing about them I like is the Rollbar, I really want a rollbar for my Vert.

The rollbar is sweet, i always liked the Olds Cut Supreme convertables for the same reason. I actually like how the car looks, i like how it rides higher up too (or at least appears to) than my z convertable

Friday, March 11, 2005 2:55 PM
I like em, especialy the PT turbo but I also like Xb's so I am wierd like that. I have seen some really sweet modded ones around here. Colorchange most people don't buy a PT for the speed they buy it for the style. But anyway mailbox if you can afford it try to get a turbo. I really like the verts, it looks like it has a chopped top with the top up IMO really sweet looking.

YEAH I WENT PREMIUM. SO BITE ME!
Friday, March 11, 2005 3:51 PM
They have used Turbo ones around here with like 20k miles for around 17-18K. Quite a drop from 30, ill let someone else take the depreciation hit. I think they look super cool, im still debating on what my next car is gonna be, but this is close to the top of the list

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search