Anyone know anything about Tiburons? - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Anyone know anything about Tiburons?
Friday, March 11, 2005 7:54 AM
GrimRaven wrote: And to everyone that is complaining about the 6% interest - everyone's interest is different based on credit scores. Give the guy a break - maybe he hasn't built up much credit yet but this would be a great starter for the credit report. Better to have that and build a credit score than revolving credit on several cards.

Thanks for trying to defend me but I work for the largest credit granter in Canada. I know how credit works and I pulled a copy of my buro before I went to the dealer. I have good credit, he's just trying to jerk me around cause he thinks I know nothing.

6.9% on a new car is a raw deal, I have a staff credit card a 5%, I might as well increase the credit line on that and put the whole car on my Mastercard. I would get an a$$load of bonus points for it too

Friday, March 11, 2005 6:08 PM
they handel ok in snow if you buy some skinner snow tires, the factory 17 are design for dry road and are wide and low pro. I would find some steel 15 or 16 with the same off set and find a snow tire that will be as tall as the factory 17 setup.

1979 Impala Sport Coupe Aeroback
Friday, March 11, 2005 10:50 PM
lilcav wrote:[Thanks for trying to defend me but I work for the largest credit granter in Canada. I know how credit works and I pulled a copy of my buro before I went to the dealer. I have good credit, he's just trying to jerk me around cause he thinks I know nothing.

6.9% on a new car is a raw deal, I have a staff credit card a 5%, I might as well increase the credit line on that and put the whole car on my Mastercard. I would get an a$$load of bonus points for it too

Ya gotta love the crap they pull on you! If you put it on your credit card you could fil e Bankruptcy and keep it for free

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search