My Talon - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My Talon
Saturday, March 12, 2005 12:24 PM
Here's my 1991 Eagle Talon. Its a 5-speed 2.0 16valve DOHC. Here's the pics.

I'll post some more later. Getting ready to watch a movie with my wife. All comments are welcome.

Re: My Talon
Saturday, March 12, 2005 1:04 PM
Those are some big pics.. didn't it have rims on it last time you posted pictures?

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Saturday, March 12, 2005 1:29 PM
I only posted a link to the autotrader pic I got it from. Just the stock Alloy's nothing special. Yea sorry about the pics. Didn't resize them.

Saturday, March 12, 2005 2:05 PM
car loks good, engine bay seems to be really clean, but is that duct tape i see holding ur intake together?

Saturday, March 12, 2005 2:43 PM
black03coupe wrote:car loks good, engine bay seems to be really clean, but is that duct tape i see holding ur intake together?

I cant figure that out either. I looked and the intake seems to be fine. It probably had a small slice in it or something. I have a CAI comming in the mail. The plastic cover that goes over the spark plugs I took off. I took it to the machine shop to have a billet aluminum one made. I want to have the valve cover polished also. The other ugly part is the heat shield on the exhaust manifold. I'm going to take that off when I get a header to show it off.

Saturday, March 12, 2005 2:47 PM
yeah the duct tape is awsome i got the same rig going. my stock intake tube is super dry rotted and it cracked when i was cleaning the t.b. its hard to find a stock tube for a 1990 240 in decent condition and i'm not willing to waste 200 bucks on a intake that does really nothing. i got a cone on the stock tube and thats good enough till i do the sr swap
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search