I fell back in love with honda - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I fell back in love with honda
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:42 PM
97blkZ24 wrote:
MK3Legend wrote:Like he said they're out of his price range, therefore he wants to get a lude or a gs-r, so what if he wants a honda, it doesnt make him a dumbass.

How the hell would you know if the Cobalt would own an RSX-S? 205HP and 200lbs/tq SCed 2991lbs SS taken from Chevrolet vs. 210HP and 143lbs/tq 2,809lbs N/A RSX-S. Reviews show the Cobalt SS running anywhere from 14.7 to 15.0 from 94-96mph and a 0-60 of 6.3-6.8, these are similar times to the RSX-S.

The RSX-S run similar times and its N/A! I wouldnt use your term "own" more of a drivers race.

I Agree 100% drivers race.

BUT, Just cuz GM uses the supercharger and honda used N/A is nothing to throw up. Ur comparing a honda with SUPER HIGH compression (11.5:1 i do believe) to a low compression ecotec. if u took the charger away from the cobalt it would prob move like a 3 cylinder geo storm. Its pretty much an even comparison. Both engines are extremely strong and love to rev.

i to hate the damn wing on the cobalt... hell i hate the whole damn car. To me its ugly as sin (i do think the interior looks decent though from pics). I would take an RSXtype S over one ANYDAY, besides the new ones are 220 horsepower.

its a lower compression for the boost silly
and its actually quite high for boost making less power than it could

while the rsx-s was built for n/a power w/ a much higher compression ratio

the cobolts tq should make it a better car which in some mags guess 14.5 1/4
well will have to see later this year i guess

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search