Save the GM EV1!!! - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Save the GM EV1!!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:28 AM
Meckster wrote:good, destroy them for all i care, i absolutly hate electric hybrids and the tree hugging hippies that drive them

Your a moron.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 2:01 PM
why am i a moron, just because you dont agree with me. Opinions are like @!#$s, everyone has one. So go @!#$ yourself

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:46 PM
Meckster wrote:go @!#$ yourself

Still a better alternative than having to look at your riced out piece of crap.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:27 PM
oooohhhhhhh, im telling, you said the rice word

seriously man, do you think im going to feel insulted by someone who drives this...

Wow, a stock 2.2 ohv 4 door cavalier, wow, im gonna go cry in a corner now

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:29 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Meckster, you got fu<king punk'd buddy.

Toronto Street Racing | J-Body club of Ontario | J-Body Tech Library
Equality is a Prescription, Not a Description. Learn the Difference, Newbs.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:33 PM
actually no i didnt, i know what his mods are, im speaking for the outer appearance of his car, unless of course his registry is way out of date

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:34 PM
regardless, im not gonna cry about a 12 year old comment like he said about my car

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:43 PM
Actually his car isn't set up for a show it is a drivers car and he autocrosses it all the time. So making fun of the way the car looks is pointless if he doesn't go for that.

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:54 PM
making fun of my car for being show and not a race car is the same thing, get my point

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:14 PM
Trash my car all you want, it is a big piece of crap. I can't wait to get rid of it.

Doesn't change the fact that your still a moron who spends all their time and money making a car look "cool". You've built a nice trophy but thats about all it's good for.

Hybrid cars are a great idea and not just for hippies. For you not to like them just because you think a hippie would drive it is stupid.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:29 PM
ok, i see, so your basicly judging me and assuming everything about me but yet you dont even know me.

First off, to say my car is a waste of money and time is a very moronic thing to say. Nothing is a waste of money or time if you enjoy doing it, so who are you to judge. Different strokes for different folks right?

The hippie comment... i was being sarcastic, that isnt why i hate hybrids. Its a nice environmentaly friendly idea, just not my thing, and thats my opinion.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:32 PM
but anyway, sorry for thread jacking, Zach, if you have a problem with me, IM me

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:40 AM
^^^ Some people's kids...

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search