cobalt yeah woot woo - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cobalt yeah woot woo
Friday, March 18, 2005 3:21 PM
I test drove the new cobalt yesterday. I drove the hell out of it. I have some pics of it and I have a video of liz my roomate tearing the tires off of it all the way through first, and second. bouncing off of the rev limmiter the whole time. Anyone want to host it?

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you

Re: cobalt yeah woot woo
Friday, March 18, 2005 3:34 PM
I've never understood how people are such bad drivers that they hit the rev limiters (on moderately slow cars anyway).

Friday, March 18, 2005 4:57 PM
Dave Dunsmoor wrote:I've never understood how people are such bad drivers that they hit the rev limiters (on moderately slow cars anyway).

shhhhhh they think they make mad hp up their yo! like the vtec guys! shhhhhhhh.

-Borsty
Friday, March 18, 2005 5:22 PM
The tires got mad they didn't get any traction. And the supercharged ss we drove really stayed in the upper rpm band a lot

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Friday, March 18, 2005 5:22 PM
I think in this case it was part, I don't care about this car, and part, she can't drive anyways. She did the same thing comin out of my driveway 2 weeks ago haha

Friday, March 18, 2005 6:58 PM
LOL yeah she cant hit second at all LOL

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:23 AM
I can host the vid for you. Send it to info@cobaltss.net or do a file transfer with me over AIM--> JonyyB

__
CobaltSS.net - Chevy Cobalt Enthusiasts

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:59 AM
I've never been able to beat on new cars on test drives... I test drove a WRX and SRT-4, and I knew damn well I wasn't going to buy either, and my roommate who came with me on the drive was getting pissed at me because I wouldn't beat on either one. I just can't do it...

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Sunday, March 20, 2005 10:18 AM
i think it's more fear that if you break it, youre buyin it...

and i sure wouldn't wanna be stuck w/a broken srt-4!

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Sunday, March 20, 2005 10:27 AM
lord. the tires "got mad"? they have emotions now?

my Dawgy's the bestest
Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:12 PM
and since I'm stupid I thought it was the tracton control wich I tried to hit this button to turn it off but It was something else
LOL

Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:34 PM
<ahref="http://www.cobaltss.net/video/ss.3g2"> http://www.cobaltss.net/video/ss.3g2<a>

right click and save as

Sunday, March 20, 2005 8:03 PM
Well I just tried to watch the video but Windows says it can't even though I saved it.

J-body of Kentucky
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:35 AM
That was a boring video. All you could see was the person driving, and all you could hear was the motor about to explode. I was expecting to actually see the tires smoking.

Monday, March 21, 2005 9:51 PM
Brandon wrote: I was expecting to actually see the tires smoking.

Click on the first one here:
http://cobaltss.net/cmps_index.php?page=video

smoking!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search