auto show in motion - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
auto show in motion
Monday, March 21, 2005 8:59 AM
I went saturday its a pretty cool show. I drove an 05 gto, vette, h2, cobolt coupe, colorodo, equinox, saab 9-3 sort sedan, monte carlo SS, SSR, silverado extened cab, dodge dakota, saab 9-2x(non turbo) on the extended test drive, and a ion redline

thats what a remember

The gto is hella nice. I love the exhaust tone. The saab 9-3 sport sedan was a real nice suprise it has alot of get up and go w/ some real good handleing, also the redline suprised the crap out of me, for some reason I thought it would be slower, was I wrong. The vette was nice too except for the asshat they make you ride w/.

the bottom two vids are of the h2 and the gto pics 6, 14 and 18 are of some of the cars.linky

Re: auto show in motion
Monday, March 21, 2005 11:03 AM
I went a few months ago when they were in Pomona, CA. The vette ride was nice because the guy was not an asshat. He was giving me tips the whole time how to drive it closer to the edge. I spent many hours there and drove damn near everything. It served its purpose too, helped me make up my mind as to the vehicle I want next. Now if only I could afford it...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Monday, March 21, 2005 4:06 PM
will it be in chicago any time soon? i went like two years ago.
Monday, March 21, 2005 4:26 PM
nevermind i just registered
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search