what to buy - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what to buy
Monday, March 21, 2005 7:19 PM
We'll my 2000 cavy z24 is now officially totaled and now the hunt begins for a new car. I have a few ideas in mind and they are a 2002 svt ford focus, 2002 honda civic si, 1999 eclipse gst, 2002 nissan sentra ser, 2000 or so celica gt, or like a 99 or 2000 honda accord v6(coupe or sedan). This is what I think I've narrowed it down to. Oh yea, I need something that gets pretty good gas mileage, and is reliable and comfortable too because i commute. If ya'll have any suggestions as to a car I should buy, please let me know.

Re: what to buy
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:43 PM
I will give you my .02 worth. I went from an 01 Z24 to my current which is an svt focus. I love the way the car drives. It gets horrible gas mileage and is very comfortable. They have great little extras like steering wheel controls, 6 in-dash cd w/ sub and nice leather. I know, im biased. On to the other cars. The GST is going to be the fastest, the celica is going to last forever and get good gas mileage, sentra will get bad gas mileage but is pretty quick, and the si is a reliable car with somewhat good gas mileage. Hope i helped.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:13 AM
I'd go with the Si. It has everything you're looking for and has a HUGE aftermarket. Decently quick stock, and tons of potential.

Larry wrote:Next time some dork revs his engine, just sit there smile, and when the light turns green blow his F#@*IN doors off. He will leave you alone after that.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:25 AM
accord coupe v6

why? i dunno, i like bigger cars

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:45 AM
My buddy has 99gst spyder...i love it to death...

But if it was me id prolly go with the accord..i dont know i just like them alot...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search