New car, not a j-body but.. - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New car, not a j-body but..
Friday, March 25, 2005 5:53 AM
Well a few weeks ago I posted where I wrecked and totalled my sunfire a sad day, but I guess every cloud has its linig. I finnaly got well enough to get out and start test driving a few days ago, and a friend of mine put his car up for sale. Baamm, perfect timing. Its a 1989 Nissan 240sx, SR20DET here is the current parts list on it, I got some pictures too, I got to clean the engine bay up a little and im going to switch my cardomain page from my sunfire to this soon. PS it has sum ugly wheels on it right now, but im going to get some new ones soon.

Fresh White Paint(2 months old)
ENGINE:
Redtop Swapped in less than a year ago(apxrox 50-60k miles)
SS Autochrome Exhaust Manifold
Stock Turbo(no shaft play)
Aftermarket 02 Housing
3" Downpipe
Full 3" Megan exhuast
Z32 MAF
Intake
FMIC
HKS SSQV Blow off Valve
Walbro Fuel Pump

ELECTRONICS and INTERIOR:
SAFC II
Blitz Fat Boy Turbo Timer
Higher End JVC head unit
S14 Seats
S14 Seatbelts
Dual Guage Pillar pod with Boost, and Oil Pressure Gauge
Sparco Shift Knob
Wired for Amp

SUSPENSION:
Aftermarket 15" 5 Star Wheels
New OEM Struts(8 months old)
SPL Tension Rods
Front and Rear Strut Bars

Anyway, I loved my sunfire, but this is one of the few vehicles I would have rather had than it. Mmmm boost, running 9psi right now. I am planning on getting a forced performance Big28T Turbo, JWT custom tuned ECU, DENSO 550cc injectors, and a koyo radiator after I get some new wheels on it. Body is completely stock, just new paint. They guy who had it before my friend painted the intercooler so it looked sleepish, i like the whole sleeper look but i want that thing to bling so im going to get a blitz or greddy front mount. but tell me what yall think about it. def a upgrade from a 01 sunfire se

Re: New car, not a j-body but..
Friday, March 25, 2005 6:05 AM
sweet. post pics

Friday, March 25, 2005 7:08 AM
how much did you pay for that?
Friday, March 25, 2005 8:43 AM
I got it for $4500. I want to wash it up and detail it, but its storming here now So I guess will have to wait for tommorow. Then I will get my camera out and change over my cardomain page.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search