turbo si vs. srt-4, wrx, viper, vids - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo si vs. srt-4, wrx, viper, vids
Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:43 PM

Re: turbo si vs. srt-4, wrx, viper, vids
Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:32 PM
wow
someone needs to learn how to drive a viper

that is sad for him

nice car tho ... the si

Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:48 PM
only thing
Performance Mods: 2000 Honda Civic, B16A, Full-Race Turbo Setup, Garrett GT35R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo @20 PSI On Pump Gas, JE Pro Integra GSR Pistons 9:1, Eagle Rods, Web Turbo Cams, Jun Valve Springs, Skunk2 Retainers, Titanium Valves, Skunk2 Manifold, ACT Clutch, Clutchmasters Flywheel, Holley Inline 255 LPH Fuel Pump, Aem Fuel Rail, Aem Fuel Presure Regulator, MSD 1000CC Injectors, MSD Ignition, NGK Ignition Wires, Tial BOV, Tial 40mm Wastegate, PWR Intercooler, PWR Radiator, 3" Downpipe, 3" Exhaust, Apexi 3" Turbo Muffler, Mugen Thermastat and Fan Switch, Aem Pulleys, DC Sports Short Shifter, Motor Mount Inserts, Wilwood Big Brake Kit, Chrome Valve Cover, Carbon Fiber Wire Cover, Chrome Engine Dress Up Kit

chrime engine dress up? performance? cf wire cover??
cmon guys you know better

Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:57 PM
Wow, once again a honda that had to do a motor swap to be fast. Stupid ricers.

I HATE MEXICANS!!!
Friday, April 01, 2005 5:31 AM
^^^ your an idiot. No swap its a b16 with mad loot invested, still cost him less than it would to by a viper. and its a 1.6 liter vs. like a 8.0. Your z24 will never be that fast.
Friday, April 01, 2005 5:32 AM
^^^ you sound like the ricer to me
Friday, April 01, 2005 5:45 AM
si= super import
Friday, April 01, 2005 5:50 AM
Z-unit wrote:Wow, once again a honda that had to do a motor swap to be fast. Stupid ricers.

Yeah, Si's came stock with the B16a motor. My friend has one with some beefy mods done and that thing floats.

There is nothing wrong with swapping out motors to make the car a little quicker. Damn if it was that easy to do it in Cavaliers / Sunfires, I guarentee a lot of people would be doing swaps left and right.

Have a good one,
Justin

Friday, April 01, 2005 9:33 AM
guys im gonna say it once and if someone can rebuttle me then more power to ya but, if four cylinder FWD, front engined cars are soo much better than domestic v8's then why do the fastest 1/4 mile cars run rwd v8's?

I HATE MEXICANS!!!
Friday, April 01, 2005 9:35 AM
its a v10 and the civic still killed it end of story. and spent less money and has the cooler car. vipers = ugly overpriced P.O.S.
Friday, April 01, 2005 10:28 AM
Z-unit wrote:guys im gonna say it once and if someone can rebuttle me then more power to ya but, if four cylinder FWD, front engined cars are soo much better than domestic v8's then why do the fastest 1/4 mile cars run rwd v8's?

I never commented about one being better than the other but i'll throw my opinion in:

I think comparing 4 cylinders to 8 cylinders is like apples and oranges. Take away the cost of the cars and focus on bolt on vs. bolt on, I can almost guarantee the 8 will take the 4 every time if they raced. There could be acceptions (transmission they are running, weight of the car, what kind of motor, etc.)

Also, if I had to choose between that quick Civic and the Viper, my butt would be driving around in the Viper.

Have a good one,
Justin

Friday, April 01, 2005 10:32 AM
FOURTWENTY240sx wrote:its a v10 and the civic still killed it end of story. and spent less money and has the cooler car. vipers = ugly overpriced P.O.S.

i feel sad for you that you feel that way but thats you opinion
id prefer the viper

Friday, April 01, 2005 2:28 PM
yea, im sure everyone would rather own a viper than a civic, but hey fourtwenty240sx ur the fag here, not us.

I HATE MEXICANS!!!
Friday, April 01, 2005 4:00 PM
isn't that sig a little racist. ^^^^
Quote:

Favorite Quote: Silly ricers, turbos are for diesels
and cavaliers are for economy
Friday, April 01, 2005 11:02 PM
Thats a fast ass civic, not feelin the wing or anything, but damn he has the speed to back that thing up.

Why all the hate on a fast Civic??

Stock for stock, my 2.2 will kick your 2.2s A$$!
Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:43 PM
I would take the civic over viper, sorry

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:27 PM
That is a nice civic, I like it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search