vr-4 galant vs. viper vid - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
vr-4 galant vs. viper vid
Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:17 PM

Re: vr-4 galant vs. viper vid
Monday, April 04, 2005 12:02 AM
one of my buddy's raced a VR-4 Galant, hes got a '95 Eclipse GS-T thats FAR from stock and well he figured it was just a Galant so they lined up blew off and then tha Galant blew off and he just looked around and said O $HIT, he even sprayed and got WAXED

if it ain't broke...MAKE IT GO FASTER
Monday, April 04, 2005 1:32 AM
freals? ^^^^

96 2.2 5speed
**SOLD**
Monday, April 04, 2005 7:53 AM
Carguy05 wrote:one of my buddy's raced a VR-4 Galant, hes got a '95 Eclipse GS-T thats FAR from stock and well he figured it was just a Galant so they lined up blew off and then tha Galant blew off and he just looked around and said O $HIT, he even sprayed and got WAXED

A galant VR-4 pretty much is a eclipse GSt for the most part except w/ awd and 4 doors. Basically same turbo engine and all for comparisons sake. There a great sleeper car as they look like a 15 year old camry. Then you find out they have a evo engine and awd stock.
Monday, April 04, 2005 8:46 AM
Galant got him out the hole and Viper missed a gear is what it looks like, because the Viper started to pull. Something happened there.
Monday, April 04, 2005 2:56 PM
Yea the viper lost is what happened haha
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 10:39 PM
Looked like the guy in the Viper was granny shifting that and I'm sure a Viper is a bitch to launch on the street.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search