Wife Ride - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wife Ride
Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:09 PM
Cleaned up my wife's exploer today. Realized i've never posted pics before. So here they are.

Its a 2000 Ford Explorer XLT AWD with 40,000 miles on it. Power Windows, PDL, PWR Seats, Pwr moon roof, 6 disc CD changer, leather interior, heated seats, keyless entry, 5.0 V8.

I know, its a ford. I bought it for the wife though. She loved it and I couldn't say no. I wanted to get a Blazer with 4wd. They were giving us @!#$ on a used 04 blazer and the chevy dealer. So we left and went to a mazda dealer where they had all kinds of SUV's. I wanted to look at some used Yukons. Saw this and I couldn't drag my wife out of it. We drove it and she loved it. It has nice pickup, was real clean and low mileage for the year. Gas mileage kinda sux but my wife drive it and she doesn't drive much. Plus she's easy on the throttle so it doesn't do bad. I drive it on trips and its not too bad on the highway. Its a killer to fill up from empty though. Plus I loved the fact it was AWD for my wife. Didn't have to worry about her in the rain or snow.

Re: Wife Ride
Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:14 PM
the only good pic is the last one

Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:18 PM
Looks like a stock explorer to me.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:22 PM
I was hoping for a burn out pic.

YEAH I WENT PREMIUM. SO BITE ME!
Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:32 PM
i was hoping for a roll over pic

Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:34 PM
What......no 4 wheeling pics?

Sunday, April 03, 2005 11:53 PM
an AWD burnout pic woulda been REALLY sweet dude

if it ain't broke...MAKE IT GO FASTER
Monday, April 04, 2005 1:28 AM
more pics of the wife please.

96 2.2 5speed
**SOLD**
Monday, April 04, 2005 9:48 AM
No there is no 4-wheelin pics. I need a lift and a winch then maybe I will. I wanted to do a 5" lift on it. My wife is real short though and she'd have a hard time getting the baby in and out of it =/ bah, lol. No burnout pics either, come on guys its a stock 5.0 kinda hard to do a burnout in AWD, lol. Although I did find a S/C kit for it.

The explorer is staying stock except for I want a new front grill. That one looks too cheap. My wife really wants some chrome 22's but I just can't bring myself to do that to an AWD. Only mod beside the grill is going to be a TV in the back for my daughter.

Monday, April 04, 2005 12:39 PM
This is the wife, lol. My name is Lynette. I was being nosey and looking at some of my husband's posts. I was going to share some pics since I saw a request but I can't figure out how to stick them in here. Anyone care to help me out? How do I know what to put after the http//: ?

Monday, April 04, 2005 2:37 PM

My husband helped me. He said dont flame me for getting off topic. What ever the hell that is.

Monday, April 04, 2005 2:38 PM
Ooops, sorry I should have hit preview first. I didn't realize my daughter was screaming her head off.
Monday, April 04, 2005 3:50 PM
I was hoping for something completely different with a title like "Wife ride" but whatever.

Looks like one big happy family.

www.drluc.ca
Monday, April 04, 2005 8:02 PM
Sorry, hubby said I can't post any naughty pics.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search