Cobalt SS Top Speed - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cobalt SS Top Speed
Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:14 PM
thecavythatkickedyourass wrote:108 in my current cavy (haven't taken the limiter out of the equation yet), 170 in my other cavy, 220 in a 70 chevelle... still have yet to hit 300... oh well.

There's a GM dealer here that'll boost up even the 4 door model of the cobalt to 275 hp before you take it off the lot... and man should I update my profile one of these days!

I call BS on the chevelle and the "other" cavy. I don't see anyone doing 170 in a cavy much less when they list the tornado air twister as a mod.

YEAH I WENT PREMIUM. SO BITE ME!

Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:19 PM
VID GOD wrote:
thecavythatkickedyourass wrote:108 in my current cavy (haven't taken the limiter out of the equation yet), 170 in my other cavy, 220 in a 70 chevelle... still have yet to hit 300... oh well.

There's a GM dealer here that'll boost up even the 4 door model of the cobalt to 275 hp before you take it off the lot... and man should I update my profile one of these days!

I call BS on the chevelle and the "other" cavy. I don't see anyone doing 170 in a cavy much less when they list the tornado air twister as a mod.

I was going to say 170 mph in a cavy throws me more tahn 220 in a chevelle.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:56 PM
163 in my dads 1993 Corvette. (Lt1)

But thats just a Cavalier!?!?!?!
Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:31 PM
The fastest I have gone is 130 MPH, and that was in my Legend. I had to let off then, because it was getting pretty shaky considering both of my CV joints were bad.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:41 PM
144 in my 98 ford taurus sho which i sold. and 108 in my z24 cavalier so far. I dont find a point after i do it once on the track. the 144 mph in my sho was at a closed track and the 108 pull was on the freeway about 3am. no cars around so i opened it up at my risk

J-Bo driver once again.......
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search