Oldsmobile Cutlass vs. Civic Hatchback - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Oldsmobile Cutlass vs. Civic Hatchback
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:48 PM
I was driving home from walmart with my buddy the other night, it was about 11p.m. We pull up to a red light and up next to us is this civic hatch (pretty sure it was a dx or ex ) so anyways, he looks over at us and starts to rev and has this big grin on his face. My buddy has no racing experience or anything but he asks me if he thinks he would be able to take this dude, so i told him yes. The civic was a manual with no mods, and the my friend has a 94 olds cutlass with the 3.1. Light turns green and he floors it. The civic jumped us about 1/4 of a car and as soon as we stopped spinning tires we took off and blew this dude away, it wasnt even a race, lol. We shut down at 50 and the a hole decides that he wants to pass us so as soon as he starts pulling, my friend floors it again, and sure enough, the civic seen tail lights again. After that, he didnt try again. Just thought i would share with u guys, civics suck, lol

Re: Oldsmobile Cutlass vs. Civic Hatchback
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:00 PM
hahaha awesome i had a 95 cutlass. It took its share of hondas, but sadly it was amoney pit. even sadder is it will loose to a z24 or eco.

And before someone else says ohhh but modded civics this and that. NO ONE CARES CAUSE YOU RUN WHAT YOUR BRUNG.

and that civic lost.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:49 PM
why would u think your stock dx honda is fast?

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:33 PM
Yeah, really.. I can spank those in my gf's base 2.2 ohv.. I could probably beat them just running on my feet.. haha.

Dark blue 2002 Z24, 2.4 Ltr.
Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:53 AM
My friend has a 71 olds cutlas supreme rocket 350 small block. ITs fun and loud, and eats civics!! Most of them, i dunno if he can beat the vtecs. It is a boat!

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search