We got our first Audi A3 today - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
We got our first Audi A3 today
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 4:50 PM
I work at an Audi dealership as a tech and i helped PDI our first A3. I must say that its not a bad little car. it is the same size inside as an a4 but in hatchback form. Its built on the "A body" chassis which is a jetta i believe. the thing is definetly a VW underneath. the coolant resavoir and the whole underside of teh car is pure VW. The one we got is a base model, 2.0Turbo, 6speed manual, no sunroof, FWD, cloth interior (the first new audi i have seen with cloth) we wont see the quattro version for a while i guess. The 2.0T is pretty quick in that lil car. im not sure on the HP rating for it but its not too shabby. definetly faster than thh 1.8t. it has a basic indipendant rear suspension, not the 4link that audi designed. with a pricetag of $25000USD for the base model we have i think its a little pricey, but audi wants to keep its clientel as more of the upper class. so i guess they will pay 25000 for this car that looks like a nicer version of the GOLF. I liked this car a lot, the quality is nice and the car is fast. I have pics on my phone, but dont know how to get them to the internet. I just thought i would share what i thought was a cool new car! Comments and oppinions are welcome have a good one!

Re: We got our first Audi A3 today
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:26 PM
lol reading this made me think of this picture i took of an a3....

Re: We got our first Audi A3 today
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:36 PM
lol thats funny. someone stole one at the auto show? kinda like someone stole those one of a kind cavaliers and sunfires.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search