my new car... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my new car...
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:37 AM
(if the pictures are red X....its bandwidth...so if anyone would like to host them and repost them please be my guest....and thank you to anyone who does)

the cavalier took a @!#$ on me a bout a month ago. engine is toast. i plan on a swap soon though and some major major body work. i just decided it was time for something new. i also needed a daily driver if i am going to go super indepth on the body work. cant drive it while wanting to tear it apart piece by piece. so i will be less aprehensive about doing stuff to the cavi now. well...here they are. (and i think this is the first time i posted a picture of the cav too...)

cavi

new golf

and what the hatch (or trunk) looks like so far. my amps are on order at circuit city. knowing someone who works there and getting a 70% discount is a nice thing...and worth waitng a week or so for...1 amp will be on each side wall...which arent there yet.

Re: my new car...
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:42 AM
nice car

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:57 AM
I like it man. very clean looking.

Have a good one,
Justin

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:58 AM
red x....already
DAMN

stupid geocities

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:06 AM

there...now my sig is a red X too...DAMNIT....any moderator please remove the first pics and replace it with these...it would be GREATLY apreciated

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:37 AM
i never undestood the backwards mounted subs it just seems like it wouldn't sound to good. isn't the sub supposed to be inside the box?
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:58 PM
it really doesnt matter if the sub it inside or out. yeah circuit city discounts on some things are really nuts, should have looked into kicker

women are like cars you have to test drive the new one before you trade in the old one
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 4:12 PM
Host your photos here. I use it all of the time, great service:

http://www.photobucket.com/
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 4:21 PM
Nice, I like driving VWs, not a big fan of working on them though, fun cars.
Bass is unidirectional, mount subs any way you want.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:53 PM
i mounted the subs upside down in the lower box because of the displacement. the sub takes up air space in the box. and the lower box wasnt as big as the upper box. but adding the subs displacement to the lower box made them almost exactly the same. thats why i mounte dthem that way...plus i think it looks cool. haha. thats just an added bonus i guess.

thanks for the comments.

and heres a picture of my new wheels.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:44 PM
nice wheels

Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:50 AM
they are off a 98 integra...and free...so you cant beet that price. and they will work until i get some nice black rims wit a polished lip

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search