accord! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
accord!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:44 PM
trim levels for 95 accord.....ex, dx, lx

just wondering what the differece between them all becuz i was ordering something for my friend and i forgot what model it was.

i cant punch hard enuf,i cant kick high enuf,i cant shoot straight enuf,i cant die dead enuf!

Re: accord!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:08 PM
goto www.edmunds.com and check the specs on it. you have to do a little bit a searching but you will find what you need there (weight,height,hp,trq,0-60,etc etc etc.)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:24 PM
Not sure about DX/LX and I dunno if accords had them but civics had the HX. I know the EX is a SOHC VTec 6cylinder motor. Its the only one of the 3 that uses the "F" series motor. So it really doesn't matter unless its for the motor. Pretty sure the DX/LX use the same motor. The DX usually just doesn't have power windows/door locks etc..

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:07 PM
i'm pretty sure the older accords all used 4-cylinders, it was just a matter of there being v-tec or not... but, i'm no accord expert

if i had to guess, i'd say that dx is base model, ex is fully loaded with the most powerful engine, and lx is fully loaded with the base motor

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:29 AM
ok thanks guys....ya he dont have a v-tec or a v6 so that answers it

i cant punch hard enuf,i cant kick high enuf,i cant shoot straight enuf,i cant die dead enuf!
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:39 AM
EX is usually the highline model

DX is usually the base model

LX is usually the base model with some luxury options

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 3:41 PM
Ehh, dont ask why I thought the F22 was a 6 cylinder. Yes it is a 4cyl. 2.2 SOHC Vtec. Its the baby H22. Its basically what the D16y8 is to the B16.

Friday, April 08, 2005 1:34 PM
excellent guys thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search