My brother's new camaro (pics) - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My brother's new camaro (pics)
Saturday, April 09, 2005 7:11 PM
QBE (The Boosted One) wrote:
Emor8t (I Drive Like Kowalski) wrote:
QBE (The Boosted One) wrote:lol cavalier>v6 fbod and mustang

I hope your joking

if not in what way build quality?

I am not joking, I have owned every v6 fbody I have ever raced.... 7 to be exact

I got a race for ya, and its a V6. I also have a firebird for you to race but it is 8 cylinders. And there is no way possible that you will ever beat this firebird as long as you have your 4 cyl. It doesnt matter if you do all internals and are boosted and throw on some nitrous. If you were near the chicago area. And i am positive you will get owned. BIG TIME. And i mean owned. In fact i know of like 10- 15 fbody's that would smoke you. Too bad you dont live closer.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 7:20 PM
hey now not all v6 f bodies are slow.

turbo trans ams bitches, which are easy to get 700+ hp out of. 250hp stock (underated supposedly aroudn the 280-290 range) and 340 ft lbs.

so phil, your wrong u dickhead

-Borsty
Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:43 PM
put generally speaking phil is right

Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:20 AM
I guess i'm the only one who likes the styling of the Camaro.

I dunno, I can understand putting a V6 in a Camaro. It's a cheaper performance car, next to the Vette. People who buy Camaros are usually people who a.) want good performance but can't afford a Vette = LS1, or b.) people who want a sporty type of car but dont want to pay out the ass for gas = V6.

I would never want an f-body with a V6, but I don't think it's wrong to like an f-body because it has a V6. I still think they are goregous and if they put anything less than a V8 in a Corvette, i could understand, but in a Camaro? I can understand.

And the engine is not EVERYTHING. I know an STI could beat my TBI and run circles around it all day, but honestly, i can't stand the way they look. I would rather have the slower, but better looking car than be fast and be ugly. If you think STIs are not ugly, and 3rd gen camaros are, then turn it around and put a 383 stroker in my car, and i would run circles around the STI all day, but in your mind your car looks better so you don't feel so bad about losing.

See where i'm going here?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search