srt-10 vs hyundai vid. - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: srt-10 vs hyundai vid.
Sunday, April 10, 2005 8:02 AM
Yea its a beater and it will break or something, its turbo'd. Nuff said. American muscle, like it or get the hell out of our country. Its a p.o.s and he probably woulda had a better time if he just bought an eclipse and tuned that.

Sunday, April 10, 2005 10:58 AM
Z-unit wrote:Yea its a beater and it will break or something, its turbo'd. Nuff said. American muscle, like it or get the hell out of our country. Its a p.o.s and he probably woulda had a better time if he just bought an eclipse and tuned that.

You're an idiot...

Stock for stock, my 2.2 will kick your 2.2s A$$!
Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:52 PM
im an idiot, ur the one drivin the supras and hyundai.

Sunday, April 10, 2005 2:10 PM
Z-unit wrote:im an idiot, ur the one drivin the supras and hyundai.

just because you personaly don't like imports does not make them bad cars.

1979 Impala Sport Coupe Aeroback
Sunday, April 10, 2005 3:10 PM
Z-unit wrote:im an idiot

yes you are...

Stock for stock, my 2.2 will kick your 2.2s A$$!
Sunday, April 10, 2005 3:33 PM
BlackCav wrote:BORSTY YOU MAY NOT HAVE MY BABIES!!!!

ill just rape u then, im hardcore like that.

-Borsty
Monday, April 11, 2005 7:59 AM
This thread has something for everyone,

that hyundai pulled well for a pretty small turbo though
Monday, April 11, 2005 4:45 PM
Quote:

Borsty said: @!#$ u all. i hate each of you.

That totally made my day, u know the more i get to know you on here the more i understand were your comming from, im SORRY about before (long story), you my man are the funniest fuking guy. hahaha keep it up

~*Gilles*~

Monday, April 11, 2005 5:16 PM
i think suz and z should be shot for acting like arnold double doped up on roids and playing on the net while looking at gay pron

u both need to STFU

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Monday, April 11, 2005 7:51 PM
I think the video was rigged. The guy in the SRT-10 is a friend of the guy with the Hyundai, and he told him to make it look like he could win. That way he could put it on the net, so it could start fights in the different forums.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 5:58 AM
ditto^^^

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:07 PM
This thread made my day. I love reading some of this stuff, and you can always rely on Borsty to break out the anti-import rant. lol Go Borsty.

Back on topic.... I felt bad for that guy with the camera, I would have $hlt myself if i was in the front seat of that deathtrap on wheels. lol.
All I kept thinking about was my old car (89 Mercury Tracer hatchback) and how unsafe I felt in that at 60mph. lol

(mine was dark red, but you see what I mean...)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:24 PM
if thats the video of the turbo old beat up hyundai that is a hatch.. i believe the guy has a 4G63 motor under the hood with work done to it..

i cant look since im at work.. but ya the vid was posted a while ago with more info on the car itself..

besides dont bag on it because its old and someone put money into it.. look at how many people do that to the old dodge turbo mini vans and omnis and the daytonas

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
AZ-JBO
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:46 PM
Lets put a end to all of this, any car will beat that hyundai now because the 4G63 was pulled and the cars was junked from what i understand. The car belonged to a friend of mine's friend. It was a stock 1st gen 4G63 with a mitsu big 16G bolted up anlong with 3" exhaust, dual stock DSM intercoolers and a MBC. i have seen the car in person, it is real. Also, i think the guy driving the SRT10 was his dad but i might be mistaken.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search