Need Reviews!! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need Reviews!!
Monday, April 24, 2006 8:22 PM
Hey everybody,

Due to recent events my parents are having to buy a van to transport things from one house to our new house and I was just wondering what everyone thought of the new Toyota Sienna's and also the new Honda Odyssey's. I've tried to steer them away from GM, Dodge and I didnt even have to steer them away from Ford. As soon as you mention Ford they act like angry cats, lol. Any comments on either van would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Need Reviews!!
Monday, April 24, 2006 8:35 PM
Odyssey is probably the best minivan in the market. One turn of that V6 and it is barely audible, talk about smooth.
Interior has lots of creature comforts and lots of leg/head roomfor all 3 rows. One thing I notice was the second row seat can be a little bulky to remove, wish it had Caravan's Stow and go seating.
Now these vans can get pricey, but you are paying for high level of sophistication here. Personally I'd rather take the Odyssey over the Sienna because both are pricey but Honda has ride that makes it feel tout but Caddy smooth as well. It strikes confidence.

I will encourage you to look at the 2006 Kia Sedona. It is lighter by 400-500 pounds more powerful, roomier and the price is about the same as the Caravan. And was chosen as "the 'safest' minivan in the market," if that means something. Hey a option to consider too.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Re: Need Reviews!!
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:07 PM
I completely forgot bout KIA, i'll have to add it as another option. Thanks!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search