Gone to the dark dark side? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gone to the dark dark side?
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:57 PM
Well, after 6 long years with the cav, it was time for a change....

05 srt-4 ACR, 60 000 KM. The car just came of lease and I picked it up for a pretty good price. I really didn't want another FWD (or black for that matter) car, but it was in my budget and I really didn't want to drive anything slower then the cav. I briefly contemplated leaving the car stock, but clearly I can't do that. I've got some simple mods lined up for this year to prep for a larger turbo or big wheel stocker for next year. The car is a blast to drive, but like any car has it's downfalls (awkward cupholders, turning radius larger than a bus, tranny is....interesting). The more I drive it, the more I like it...the turbo is definitely a change from the blower.

I haven't taken any pics really...I want to lower it before I take it for a "photoshoot".

I'm going to part the cav and probably keep it as a beater shameless link to my part out. It was my first car and will always have love for it, my goal for her was to run a 13.9, and even though she just barely made it...she did make it.

Re: Gone to the dark dark side?
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:06 PM
ACR is cool.

I dig it.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:24 AM
I didn't even know they made an ACR SRT4?
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:26 AM
mmm i like the darkside...

Please dont go black on black...every black srt4 i see is B on B
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 12:20 PM
looks nice man i've always liked the SRT4's for some odd reason just cant stand the crank windows in the back(wtf was dodge thinking?)... and i dont think you joined the dark side i think thats only if you buy a honda or something that you join the dark side haha...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 12:37 PM
Good choice, you'll love it. I love mine

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 1:11 PM
not the dark side, thats one bad ass domestic, perhaps the best performance american sport compact ever though thats highly debatable

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:18 PM
I approve!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:44 PM
I'd rock it... nice pick-up!

Thursday, July 01, 2010 8:19 PM
welcome to the dark side. I love mine except for the tranny. Cav tranny = love compared to srt. Other than that, i love it as will you!
Best mod to have (while stock) is the dsp (diablosport tuner) hands down. Good luck with it.

03 cav
5 speed sedan
Sunday, June 12, 2011 9:53 AM

I'll update this more in the weeks to come...just a little tease since I haven't been around for awhile

Sunday, June 12, 2011 10:38 PM
I went to the dark side back in march(real dark) being I still have my first gen cav.The car u have there looks pretty solid.Enjoy it and that is all that matters.And note the covered car adjacent to my new ride is the said old cav hidden car cover style.

Monday, June 13, 2011 4:21 AM
I like the Upgrade....For Obvious Reasons

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search